Author: nightship

Meeting ‘cyber friend’ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-10 09:03:24 |Display all floors
scots....hmm....i never liked their accent....i can barely understand them..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-10 10:51:00 |Display all floors
it is a way to know more people.
that is all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 16:18:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gracezxh at 2007-2-9 18:51
it is a way to know more people.
that is all.

I totally agree with Grace.  I hear some people say they would NEVER meet someone in cyber space yet they have no problem befreinding  a stranger they meet at a bar.  Wherever you meet someone there is always risks....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 18:01:09 |Display all floors
I've met 4 cyber friends respectively......  excluding the cyber friend 's friends.
Three of them I felt like an old friend, just one friend gave the strange feeling.
One of them is a lovely French girl:) We were together for 2 days. Everything was fine and we had a good time.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-12 18:50:53 |Display all floors
me and my Japanese friend :)

[ Last edited by nightship at 2007-3-6 11:33 PM ]
君岛&叶航.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-12 19:10:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-2-9 16:10
superK...good to know....

i find some ppl become really speechless in reality..there are few guys i met off net...they cant even hold a conversation...really disappoint me..LO

yep I found some very talky..even a bit aggressive online but shy in reality....how weird

well most of them are just ordinary friends...I didn't have expections to those I met in cyber so I don't feel really disappointed...I feel "just the same as I imagined"
yesterday I met some friends from high school but it turned out like cyber friends meetup

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 08:34:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shun2006 at 2007-2-9 23:57
i'm going to experience the similar thing too, a scottish guy  haha....... can't wait to see what will happen?  

it's my first time tooooooooooooooooooooo. haha  

any good suggestions for that?

Yep, just serve him some nice haggis (sheep stomach stuffed with the rest of the intestines, and random sheepy bits, then cooked for a couple of hours) and this is sure to make him feel welcome!
Walk softly.. and carry a big stick..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.