Views: 8894|Replies: 23

Meeting ‘cyber friend’ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-9 12:32:51 |Display all floors
Do you have any experence about meeting ‘cyber friends’ in life? Last fall I began to take some Japanese classes, I searched some japanese websites and happened to know a Japanese university student who was learning Chinese. We have exchanged language for half a year since then. Because his father has business in Beijing, he got a chance to come to China in Februray. Last night he sent me a mail, he said he would come to my city and visit his only one Chinese friend. I am excited by the mews. I have made a plan for his coming. Cant wait ~~ By the way, it’ll be my first time seeing guys I know online. What’s about your first experence?

[ Last edited by nightship at 2007-2-10 07:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 13:10:54 |Display all floors
oh..meeting cyber friends...i have met some off the net...they are nice.....but for some reasons....they stay as friends..not good friends...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 15:34:58 |Display all floors
exactly like s/a...
except one I went to a concert with and we share the same strong interest in music...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 16:10:55 |Display all floors
superK...good to know....

i find some ppl become really speechless in reality..there are few guys i met off net...they cant even hold a conversation...really disappoint me..LO
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 16:40:06 |Display all floors
it's totally new, different from your daily life....

good luck.....
Welcome to my blog:
http://hexun.com/freedomray
http://wyq19842000.blog.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 23:57:54 |Display all floors
i'm going to experience the similar thing too, a scottish guy  haha....... can't wait to see what will happen?  

it's my first time tooooooooooooooooooooo. haha  

any good suggestions for that?
i just want to smile. huh :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-10 00:00:42 |Display all floors
maybe if have nothing to do, then can meet net friends.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.