Author: laotsu

US planning catastrophic attack on Iran [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-16 06:53:42 |Display all floors
We must invade Iran.  It is our destiny.

Just as in Iraq, in Iran we must destroy the terrorist society and rebuild a new one in its place.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran.  They are a group.  Iran is the third leg of a three-legged stool.  It is the center third of a bridge over troubled waters.  It is the last portion of a dam across the river.  We must complete the work begun to reap the benefits of the work we have started.

It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that Iraq and Iran, under Allah, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of Muslims, by Muslims, for Muslims, shall not perish from the earth.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 08:27:56 |Display all floors

The inept leading the incompetent.

Dear laotsu,

What clear thoughts ! That is how the world sees this crazy posse called the coalition of the willing ; the are willing to wage war on the innocents and their are willing to whitewash their crimes against humanity with flimsy and pathetic excuses like " we would rather fight them over there than over here ". If you read the posts by Matt and nosferatu, you can hear the defeated huddling together seeking solace from each other. They talk big with " we will shoot you, no warning shots " yadah yadah yadah. This is not the voice of confidence, rather it is the whimper of the scared and the lost.

Iran is Shiite. When the Yanks organised that charade called " election " in Iraq last year, they found 60% of the population did turn up to vote. These are the 60% of the Iraqi Shiites. They have been crucified under Saddam and thus they see a way to legitimately take over the government and get their hands on the budget and arms. While the US is getting themselves wet with glee that it was a " march of democracy " over the desert dunes, the Shiites were busily getting themselves into positions of power to exact revenge on the Sunnis. The world could see the Yanks being taken for a ride with eyes wide open except themselves. Now the catch phrase is " terrorist  Shiites " how dare Iran is interfering ......etc.  Dubya literally did not know when his pants were on fire.  Lets watch the continued saga and soapie of the inept leading the incompetent. Great show if you can get front row seats to it.  

[ Last edited by mengzhi at 2007-2-16 08:28 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 08:32:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 08:54:57 |Display all floors

Basic manners laotsu.

Let us not descend into the gutter there. His " name " is Matt and I would address him as such. What Matt says is open to agreement or disagreement. But Matt should be respected as Matt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 23:04:45 |Display all floors

Reply #23 --- mengzhi's post....

Interesting characterization of me.

I believe you are denigrating me because we disagree on certain issues.

Please be more specific on why you believe that I am inept or incompetent.  I did not think an opinion could be evaluated in those terms.  You might believe I am wrong, but then you would have to propse an alternate solutions to a particular problem we discussed.

Please be more specific on why you believe I am defeated, scared or lost?  Defeated at what?  Scared of what?   Lost where?

You may be unwilling to consider any other viewpoint except those given to you by your superiors, but I am open to any opposing views backed up by evidence and logic or justified to achieve a particular goal that benefits a particular group.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 00:48:11 |Display all floors
Iran is an enemy of Israel, the Zionists control the USA.
Iran is next on the list of  illegal and mad attacks on
Israel's neighbours organised by the same USA
zionists who started the illegal attack on Iraq.

The attack on Iran will be an even bigger disaster than
the  attack on Iraq.

End of message
If you want to strike back use facts not fiction

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 03:02:01 |Display all floors

Enemy of the United States...

Islamic Facists have promised to destroy the United States.

That makes any individual/group supporting Islamic Facists enemies of the United States.

The United States is obligated to attack and defeat Islamic Facists before they have the opportunity to bring death to the American population.  The biggest disaster would be to counter a threat of war, which Islamic Facists have proven they will carry out, with inaction.

I will not sacrifice the future of my children and grandchildren so I can avoid sacrifice myself.  Those who favor appeasement in order to sustain their own comfort are naive cowards.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.