US planning catastrophic attack on Iran [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-15 03:19:30 |Display all floors

komical

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 05:27:29 |Display all floors

Self Harm.

nosferatu,

A little less chest thumping and a lot more understanding is all I can say to you. In your tiresome tirade your pain is the only pain important, no body elses."  I was hurt, I was attacked , I , I , I . " Can that ego get anymore full before it burst ? Someone did say this recently " Dubya has only one tool in his box, a hammer. No wonder everything looks like a nail to him". Subtle and succinct observation that.

I am bringing these observations of mine to the Americans because their actions look silly and unrewarding to  bystanders like me. For your troubles, you are ( collectively ) catatonic with FEAR of your own making. This translate into nightmare scenarios and those " no one loves me " self pity and depression. For your efforts too, you are draining the budget of finance, the national prestige and trustworthiness. Respect is a two way street ; if you want to receive respect you need to show them respect. The ways of the hammer is not respect.   Do what you need to do and good luck. Stay tooned, as you would say, huh ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 07:39:01 |Display all floors
President Bush will protect the troops.

If the source of the problem is Tehran, then it is to Tehran that America must go.  We do not seek war.  We want peace.  Yet all we get is war.  We can only convince Iran that we mean peace by invading their country and placing an American soldier on top of every oil well and at every street corner.  How else can we achieve peace without attacking those who want war?
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 18:35:09 |Display all floors

More slide shows.

Dear Matt,

That is just what Duyba would have said. " We will kill you to save you " . This latter day " sexed up " stories about the Iranian governments supplying EFP ( Explosive Force  Penetrators ) (?) with pictures is so reminiscent of the Colin Powell's embarassing act at the UN. More American intelligence ? OMG, can we be spared  all these " intelligence " please ? Let us have some common garden variety " ignorance and flasehood ". That is it. We will have a dozen of those.

The scenario is that of a fire fighter pouring gasoline on an existing fire ! Good luck to my American friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 20:24:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 22:31:59 |Display all floors

Reply #16 --- mengzhi's post...

Now you are starting to understand me.

I do not speak for the United States government or President Bush.  If you wish to engage the President or the United States government in a dialogue, please contact them.

I can only provide my own viewpoints.  If you are not interested in them, do not reply to my posts.

I can understand why you do not care what happens to me, my family or my country.

Just as I do have a vested interest in what happens to you, your family, or your country, unless the outcome affects me, my family, or my country.

You could be washed away in a Tsumami tomorrow, and it would not affect me.  You may not agree with my viewpoints, but that does not mean that either of us is wrong.  We just have conflicting views of what is best for ourselves.  And you cannot speak for or decide for me what I want or need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 23:42:46 |Display all floors

Reply #17 --- matt605's post...

You wrote,

"If the source of the problem is Tehran, then it is to Tehran that America must go.  We do not seek war.  We want peace.  Yet all we get is war.  We can only convince Iran that we mean peace by invading their country and placing an American soldier on top of every oil well and at every street corner.  How else can we achieve peace without attacking those who want war?"

This is incorrect.  The United States wants Iran to stop helping Iraqi terrorists from killing Americans and Iraqi civilians.

If the United States must use military force to make them stop, then so be it.  It would only be a sign of weakness to allow another group/nation to kill US military forces without taking the necessary steps to protect them.

Hopefully the Iranian leaders realize that as long as US forces are in Iraq, they will not be sitting ducks.  They will shoot back, and shoot to kill.  No warning shots.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.