u feel bad, reduce the times
if u want the authoritative explaination, google it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 00:26:17 |Display all floors
can Better every other day.:)
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 03:19:05 |Display all floors
the natural oil produced by your own body helps keep your hair healthy, people are too eager to wash the good stuff out and replace it with man made chemicals, medium hair should be washed every other day and brushed every day to distribute your natural oil to the ends of your hair, short hair needs to be washed every day and brushed every day, long hair you will have to see for yourself start at every other day then increase by a day until you feel that your hair is just starting to get greasy just before it's time to wash , do this and avoid hair dyes and you will have healthy hair :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 05:30:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nymphn at 2007-2-8 22:10
luckily i never smoke and my hair is really affluent(is this word right?)

Nope, but thankfully you didn't say your hair was effluent!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 06:41:54 |Display all floors
Some people wash their hair daily; some do every other day (and some less than that!). I wash mine daily because it's short (doesn't take long) and I like it clean. Some people have longer hair, which takes longer; also, for complicated hair styles, squeaky-clean hair can make the 'do less likely to stay in. A little buildup of natural oils will make the style stay in better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 22:23:49 |Display all floors
!! Do not say 'suggest (someone) to do something'. You can use the following structures:
suggest that somebody do something
• He suggested that we go (NOT suggested us to go) for a drink.
You can miss out 'that'
• What do you suggest we do (NOT suggest us to do)?
suggest doing something
• I suggest wearing (NOT suggest to wear) something warm.
suggest something
• She suggested a walk before dinner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 23:52:48 |Display all floors
It also depends on your hair/skin type. Some people can go a few days without washing their hair and you can't tell, it doesn't get oily very quickly. Other people's hair looks greasy on day 2, they need to wash every day.

If your hair looks/smells ok, then there's no need to wash it. Do whatever you like. I usually wash mine every day, but if I skip a day you can't tell too much, in fact sometimes it's better on day 2 because it tends to be a little frizzy & dry just after washing (even with expensive conditioners). So by day 2 it's smoother. But there's no way I'd make it to a 3rd day, it'd look oily by then.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.