Author: jeffpan

Are you happy, white collars? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-10 08:53:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shtang02 at 2007-2-9 13:56

How to be happy with over 5000RMB?. My housing loan already cost me 12,000RMB per month. What about my car loan? My other personaly expenses? I need a least 30000RMB per month.

Everyone has his attitude toward living standard. I preper simple and quiet life. Happiness is the most important factors in life in my opinion. I don't have a dirving licence and I don't even know how to drive. I think it's too busy for me to learn to drive. If I own a car, I have to worry about  parking lots, repairing and its security. I think it's very troublesome. I would rather choose to buy an apartment near where I work. I am a woman, I think my husband would privde me with a house. I needn't worry about driving. If My husband buy a car, he can take me to work. Of couse, as for money I also think the more the better. I just said that 5000 yuan is the bottom line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-10 16:23:21 |Display all floors
I am still a university student, starting to hunt for a job. Considering the job market in China nowadays, I
can't expect more. To be a white collar? I wish I could.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-10 20:46:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by redbud2006 at 2007-2-10 08:53

Everyone has his attitude toward living standard. I preper simple and quiet life. Happiness is the most important factors in life in my opinion. I don't have a dirving licence and I don't even  ...

Big city life is not my cup of coffee. I came to the big city just to make my money. I rather have a peaceful life at the countryside. Get a nice piece of land  and built a cosy Canadian style house. (Houses in China just look awful). Rear some cattles and grow some  vegetable and fruits. The most important thing in life is owing a nice house & relax. For an average white collar with a 5000RMB pay cheque,  It will takes years to save just to pay for the downpayment for an average apartment. The price of apartment spiralling at 2 digits per annum. Not to mention the years of slavery for the bank for the loan. Car is secondary and not that important. Depreciation is much more than parking lot and maintenance. My car depreciate about 2000RMB per month and I think  I make my wrong judgement in getting this car. 5000RMB is just too low to make ends meet. But if you have a fully paid up apartment, 5000RMB pay cheque should be enough cuz things are so cheap in China especially foods. May be you can even be able so save some at the end of every month. For me, well....... Iam rushing for money every month !!
When the going get tough... the tough get going....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-12 23:35:38 |Display all floors
1, Do you feel you are under a lot of pressure at work?
yes

2, If you didn't have to work to earn a living, what would you do with your time?
take a tour,take photograph,Play Guitar and piano

3, What bothers you most about your life?
I have no enough money to buy house and the things which I like

4, What bothers you most about your career?
Now I don't know where I am tomorrow

5, What matters most to you in your life?
money

6, Do you have any interests outside of work?
Yes,music , tour, photograph

7, Do you feel your work benefits others?
yes

8, Do you feel your work is worthwhile?
yes

9, How much money per month would make you happy?

[ Last edited by flying__bird at 2007-2-12 11:36 PM ]
Now studying in Beijing Institute of Technology
MSN:djh365@gmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 08:40:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 11:45:27 |Display all floors
high pressure、little free time is my work ,if give me one day ,i only want to stay at home ,wake up in nature,read love story or see a romantic CD in the bed ,if give me one week,i would like to have a long vocation,to xinjiang or yunnan,brethe fresh air ,play  in the small river,if give me one month ,i will feel  too much!for lacking  success from work ,and also money,as we now a young man,in the developing country,busy with work is normal ,if we old ,retire from work ,we can really be free ,and enjoy  life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 16:52:52 |Display all floors

my answer

1, I am under a lot of pressure at work, for I plan to find a new job, with more training experience and salary.
2, I will help the poor children as their teacher, giving them a reasonable world values and thougts. I think i can have them BA degree with no moer than 10 years, let them master the way to sudy and analysize.
3, survise materials, and what the meaning of life? how to persude ohthers by  my advise.
5, admiting my values and work.
6, TV, PC, Listening pop music, cartoons, films of pitte brad.
7, yes ,at least benefit my cistomers. I always share my happiness with others.

8, Do you feel your work is worthwhile?
9, How much money per month would make you happy?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.