Views: 2256|Replies: 1

yeah, it's a scam [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-6 12:37:02 |Display all floors
It's a scam. In fact, i experienced  the same matter two months ago.
A person from Nigeria want to purchase products from us.At the beginning, he pretended to be a real buyer.
browsed our website and chose three items of our products and then asked me to offer the prices for him.
Although i did according to his requirements, i still didn't think he would be a real businessman. I  planned  to be patient to see how's going on.

Through several letters, he asked me to send the P/I and then  told us that he would visit our company for    paying deposit.And asked me to send the invitation letter for visa to china, i promised but should pay            deposit for us start production  in advance and then he can inspect our products when he visited our            company.At last, he thought that he can not get  the invitation from us and then disappeared.

I think he just wanted to cheat the invitation letter from us and then got the visa to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 12:54:27 |Display all floors
Also be careful with Pakistanian customers, they tend to make use of the good relationship between China and Pakistan. I once encountered one. He intended to cheat by LC.  I found this out....bang!:)
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.