Views: 3968|Replies: 2

Help!How to translate " 考研"? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2007-2-6 11:07:51 |Display all floors
How to translate " 考研"? To get the master degree?or  to get post-graduate?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 14:03:45 |Display all floors


to take the graduate entrance exam or to take an entrance exam for a graduate program

Actually this has been discussed many times before in Translation Tips. ... mp;searchsubmit=yes

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-2-9 09:43:06 |Display all floors
"to take the graduate entrance exam" is better

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.