Author: momochong1

Is One Night Stand really popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-7 11:14:26 |Display all floors

Least I am a man among boys unlike yourself small fry (xiao) lege, you're just a boy.

ONS is all about pleasure, instant gratification, temporary comfort, licking the earth. Those who are pleasure centered continuously seek something better in terms of pleasure each time-- or a larger 'high' each time. This brings to the individual a temporary comfort, fulfillment and satisfaction. Though the degree of pleasure are limitless it in time destroys an individuals self-esteem, psychological balance and the ability to stay with one person.

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2007-2-7 11:15 AM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 12:29:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2007-2-6 17:12
Why you stand all night long? Night time, I lie down and go to sleep. Why you do this?

I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 13:15:12 |Display all floors
It only maks me remember a song. "one night in Beijing. so much passion you left"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 14:30:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gaobo0224 i think one night stand is not suitable for chinese to talk about . maybe some people began to accept  it ,and in some cities it really happened .people should not talk about it in public ,because it can cause that some young people think one night stand is excited and have some try .that is not suitable for them .i am only 22 years old ,maybe i am too traditional.

It's not that you're too traditional... it's just that you think you're the voice of the people and everyone should follow your example.  So, if you don't talk about a "problem," it will go away? (notice "problem" uses quotation marks, meaning that it's not seen as a problem by all).
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 23:27:30 |Display all floors

A LEAF in the forest,

Do not take it so serious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-8 13:58:25 |Display all floors

One nite stands? Positives.

One nite stands can be viewed as the "door" which created a long healthy relationship between 2 people. After all, it is a means to meet a person of the opposite gender. There are good one nite stands and bad one nite stands. A certain element of trust must exist if a person is willing to do this with another person. The one nite stand does bring to people closer together emotionally and physically.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-8 14:40:55 |Display all floors

Anonymous lust

A one nite stand means exactly what its implying. I remember one particular ONS, a few years back where me and the girl just clicked on the dance floor at a club. As the freaking on the platform got more hot and heated it just grinded to a certain level where both of us just had to leave the dance floor and retreat to somewhere behind closed doors. The next morning we did another 'happy ending' and she gave me one last kiss and left my hotel room. The greatest thing of all was none of us knew each others names, which made it that much more thrilling.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.