Author: markis

Why does it matter if woman is a virgin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-2 11:25:19 |Display all floors
this phenomenon is not common now i think. with the westernization of the society, there are many people have a live-in life before marriage. maybe the example mentioned above is the extreme example. different people has different attitude towards it. it depends on the education ot tradition convention, or throughtway, or the impact from outside ...   
many poeple advocate a disciplined life, but there are not strict regulation. for love, sex, it is the basic hierarchy of needs for the human being's as Maslow's theory.       

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 13:11:45 |Display all floors
there is nothing wrong with a girl having lost her virginity, there is also nothing wrong with a girl who chooses to keep her virginity for her chosen one , both girls have merits , and I would marry both in an instant if I loved them :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 14:17:29 |Display all floors
i think this is because of the "double standard" thing. Men can do it but women can't...
I'm not in denial, I'm just selective about the reality I choose to accept.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 15:12:34 |Display all floors
i am chinese , i dont care my future GF is virgin or no-virgin,

whatever,just love each other is enough !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 16:46:11 |Display all floors
honestly i could not marry a virgin.. i believe sex is a big part of a happy relationship, and if you got married and found out u werent compatible in bed... now that would be sad
Walk softly.. and carry a big stick..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.