Author: airfly

do you love to live in guangzhou? why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 18:36:05 |Display all floors

Who can crack down the high crime rate in Guangzhou?

The crime rate in Guangzhou is still very high at present. About 1/4 of the serious crimes happened in Guangzhou including the DR of Chinese Medicine, Zhao Shizhe. A beautiful girl who should have had brilliant future was robbed and raped and died naked in the Guangzhou Chinese Medicine University.  In 2004, I heard one of my classmates said a student from an adult college was robbed on the overpass at about 12:00 near Guangdong University of Foreign Studies and the girl was disfigured by a knife because she fought with the robber for her 60 yuan. Yesterday I head my cousin said a woman who lived in Yuan county died of robbery not long ago. And one of her friends was robbed of her bag in Gangding.  The high rate of fraud cases in the train station, robberies in the street, and murder make people here have little sense of security.  When will the police take actions to crake down the crimes and bring a safe enviroment back to us?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 10:26:49 |Display all floors

Strange enough! Guangzhou.---strange phenomena in Guangzhou.

I have stayed here for almost two years and I  find something strange almost every day. People here are especially queer. Concluded from my experiences,  most people here are rather rough in manner, lazy, traditional, introverted, selfish and indifferent.  People here hold rather traditional opinions on the status of men and women. Few women go to the restaurants to have dinner alone. When I walk into a restaurant  alone and sit down, the waiters usually glance me in a strange way. They are not accustomed with a single women sitting alone and having dinner. Some local people, especially most bus drives  here often  used rather vulgar cantonese--women's sexual oragan  to abuse others when they are unhappy.

[ Last edited by redbud2006 at 2007-3-29 10:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 10:36:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by redbud2006 at 2007-3-29 10:26
I have stayed here for almost two years and I  find something strange almost every day. People here are especially queer. Concluded from my experiences,  most people here are rather rough in manner ...

how come you still stay there with such a hatred? weird

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 10:37:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by redbud2006 at 2007-3-29 10:26
I have stayed here for almost two years and I  find something strange almost every day. People here are especially queer. Concluded from my experiences,  most people here are rather rough in manner ...

yes..I don't like it either...

no dirty words~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 11:28:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nulife at 2007-3-29 10:36

how come you still stay there with such a hatred? weird

I have answered the question before. I came here because my husband studying here.  I have to work to support the family.  Actually I don't really hate the city. I just like to say something in a direct way. I say them because I find these phenomena are quite different from other places in China.

[ Last edited by redbud2006 at 2007-3-29 11:35 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 21:26:59 |Display all floors
I come to Guangzhou for money, not for living

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 09:07:03 |Display all floors
the only thing there I like is the food.The traffic is a big problem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.