Author: dongzhx

First Chinese national killed in Iraq war [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-16 08:21:01 |Display all floors
well I'm glad that it is only America that has an army that is trained to kill, heaven forbid that China should ever have an army and teach it's soldiers to kill :) but wait a minute china does have an army and wait a minute china has national service where you have to learn to kill , and when does this killer training start ,when they are 12 years old or is it 13 , six years before Americans .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 03:14:21 |Display all floors

Reply #88 --- eightyeight's post...

Definition of mercenary:

A mercenary is a soldier who fights, or engages in warfare primarily for money, usually with little regard for ideological, national or political considerations. However, when the term is used to refer to a soldier in a regular national army, it is usually considered an insult, epithet or pejorative.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercenary

You may disagree with the motives of the men and women who VOLUNTEER to join the United States military, but I urge you to at least be truthful in your criticism of them.

The willing choose to fight the wars that the United States conducts because they are patriots and believe they are doing the right thing.  "Stupid" soldiers are dead soldiers today.  The skills required to fight with the high-tech weapons the United States provides its military preclude idiots from surviving in todays battlefield.  

Americans are not paid to fight another's war.  They are fighting a war their country chose to wage.

Others might insult you for holding a different view, but I believe it is your right.  However insulting they might be.

You would do better by criticizing the necessity of the Iraq war than claiming Americans are idiots for waging war.  If you are a pacifist, then please generalize your statement to demand an end to all wars.  If your goal is just to bash the United States (which appears to be the case here), than please provide specifics why you hate the United States.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 11:07:25 |Display all floors
his death----the cost of freedom
including freedom to believe lies
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 16:45:17 |Display all floors

Serivce

★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 16:45:45 |Display all floors

Service for people

Service for people
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 10:56:20 |Display all floors

Reply #23 nosferatu's post

I do reckon you missed the main point of my post!

The US and their allies are paid to fight for Israel!

We are awarded unprecedented bank credits -- the endless inflation and Keynes clever game is all about a game of confidence. We are very confident that the world banks will bankroll us for our endeavors -- to create greater WMDs and to spread the credits to our consumer-directed population. Need a new car? No problem: "we finance your future, not your past".

As for your patriotic thing ... BS!

Boys looking to become men ... a job, adventure and the lure of the :Green Berets" and John Wayne.

Does the French Foreign Legion attract patriots?

Silly ... spend some time in the military and tell me how many of your fellow soldiers are patriotic!

When the fight is on, we fight for each other. Our survival in the heat of battle is our basal instinct and reliance on our training ... to be dependent on our brothers to the right, the left and behind -- we trust them to fight with the same need to survive, in desperate reliance on the one thing we must believe ... just as we have been trained.

So Give Me A Break!

The US is not under attack by Iraq, nor Iran, nor North Korea.

The whole world must contend with irrational young men who fight for causes -- the desperate ... the terrorist ... the ignorant ... the coward!

How is it that you find that pariotic?

The young man wanted to be involved in the excitement and glory he found in the thrill of his video games ... same propaganda crap that is inflicted on every young sucker since time immemmorial -- study "All Quiet On The Western Front" before you tell me about what is a patriot.

John Wayne is dead dead dead ... along with the BS he rpresents!

P.S. : There never was a James Bond and there will never be such a thing!

The interest rate goes on forever ... compounded upon compound. The banks get richer and the fools grow greater!

[ Last edited by eightyeight at 2007-2-23 11:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 22:39:34 |Display all floors
May God forgive him. rest in peace

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.