Author: mary_zhang

Should I marry a man who is just broke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-30 17:40:50 |Display all floors

Best Regards!

Hi,Mary,

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

I try to give you a solution but I find it is hard....I don't know why I can't help  weeping by your stories...Maybe I miss the one I loved....

All I can give now is my best wishes,I hope you and your bf will get over beyond,embrace the future....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 17:41:22 |Display all floors

it's your

i think marry him is a wise choice. it's not his deafault and you two love each other, maybe you only feel unsafe from this accident and afriad of  your bf can't be relied on. since nobody can avoid accidents,the only thing you can do now is to be stronger in mind and body, everything will be better  with your endeavor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 17:43:06 |Display all floors
I need him to do something to give both of us some confidence for our future

Yes! That's right.

Glad to hear that your boyfriend is considerate enough about your concern. By willing to go through troubled times with him, it's a testament you're not the sort of girl who is materialistic. Have more confidence in your decision, Mary.

All the best.

Admiral Cheng Ho a.k.a. Taiko, Xingshan, Malaysia
xurfnet.blogspot.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 17:54:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by admchengho at 2007-1-30 17:13
Mary, I believe that what you want is "security" (an quan gan) and "happiness" (xinfu).

Love and stable life = security. Therefore, love is just part of the emotional needs.

Yes, what i want is security. Am I asking too much? I am a working woman. I don't want to rely on anyone to give me happiness, but if we are going to start a new family, I really need someone to work hard together with me to support our parents and future child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 17:58:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tonylueng at 2007-1-30 17:40
Hi,Mary,

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

I try to give you a solution but I find it is hard....I don't know why I can't help  weeping by your stories...Maybe I miss the one I love ...

Oh, I never thought my story would remind your past and even cause you weep. Sorry for that and thanks for your wishes. Life is full of ups and downs. I really hope i can go through it.
Wish all of us have a great future...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 18:03:11 |Display all floors

Just get over it and marry the guy!

He has proven his worth to you and needs you more than ever!

Show him you believe in him!!!

Poor him!! I feel so sorry for him...how could you consider against your love?

I think it is shallow!

You know there are not many great great men out there who you can share such a life with even with all the money in the world.
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 18:08:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cindycaf2007 at 2007-1-30 17:41
i think marry him is a wise choice. it's not his deafault and you two love each other, maybe you only feel unsafe from this accident and afriad of  your bf can't be relied on. since nobody  ...

Thank you for your support.
I am becoming stronger and stronger day after day. I am very strict with myself, studying hard in schools and working hard after schools. I never met any frustration before, so this is a tough but also a great experience for me.
But i really need support. I don't want to let my parents down and make every friend believe I have made the wrong choice. What's more, i can't imagine someday when i finally find out i have made a mistake when I am on the most important cross road in my life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.