Author: mary_zhang

Should I marry a man who is just broke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-21 12:00:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by admchengho at 2007-1-30 16:31
Hi Mary,

Postpone the marriage.

Before your life gets more complicated, try to understand your boyfriend more in situation like this. Life is full of uncertainty. So, this is your opportunity ...

Yes! I agree! You can postpone the marriage one or two years. Even you already live with him about 6 years, why don't wait for another one or two years.
If he is really love you, he should know about you, and he should support your decision. And he needs to handle with his business first. If he can't finish the trouble, your family will continue to face the reality after you married. And you will live under the extra press with your lover and maybe your BB later. How can you live in a normal and peace circumstances?
By the way, the feeling can change, circumstances can change, people can change their minds too. You can know him in different way at this team.  Maybe you can find a really man later. But It's not good to marry now. It's just my opinion.
I wish you have a good future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 12:48:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by calvinhuang at 2008-8-21 12:00

Yes! I agree! You can postpone the marriage one or two years. Even you already live with him about 6 years, why don't wait for another one or two years.
If he is really love you, he should kn ...

Why dont get married with the man at once? why have to postpone the marriage for about 1 or 2 years?

If you can make sure that the man is the only one you wanna marry, why dont you do that in the critical moment?

Maybe the first quesition you shoud ask yourself is whether or not you really love this guy, and consider him as your the only right person.

Good luck~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-5 22:46:50 |Display all floors
good post.
I am an English fan  and interested in it which makes me study hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-5 22:47:15 |Display all floors
good english
I am an English fan  and interested in it which makes me study hard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.