Author: sexlion

If learning is unuseful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-2 17:47:51 |Display all floors

education in collage is necessary

although there are too many universities in china ,and the education level is not the same ,i think education in collage is necessary. maybe you will think some collage is too bad and you can not learn from them,maybe you are not a good student in school (for example always not go to classroom) ,but you are in the university and have a wanderful life ,too,and you can learn from the circumstance,other people  will improve you .knowledge is not only for job ,it will make sence in your future .
in the 21th century ,the most valuable is the person in ablity . our country also need you .i hope in the futury every young person will be in the collage when they are in the age of 17,18 .i think from then on china will be the best country in the world.:):):):):):):)

[ Last edited by gaobo0224 at 2007-2-2 05:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 18:11:50 |Display all floors
the only thing you will do is go into collage and study hard .it is for you ,not your parents and your job . i will graduate from DMU in dalian china  this year

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 18:59:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-29 22:11
once, can enter into an campus is most of stduents' dream...

and most of us know which means stable and higher treatment works are wating for you...

but now, the world change so qu ...

i t hink ability is much more important than certificate ,certificate only prove you have pass the exam of university ,not prove anything else.many people have hold a large company ,but look at them ,they have no too much learning experience,still successed.hence,i think ,you may manage how improve yourself,no matter which surrondings,u may do better than other people
the cart will find its way round the hill when it gets there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-4 20:39:18 |Display all floors
I am not sure whether learning is useful or not, I JUST KNOW THAT you will be        weaken by other 's different  certification if you don't upgrade your self.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 20:03:31 |Display all floors
even though learning is not the only way of life.
we have to face everythin we had faced.

this is the condition of china ...
knows that unusefull however we have to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 22:17:17 |Display all floors

fit for ten year ago

Originally posted by christin111 at 2007-2-2 18:59

i t hink ability is much more important than certificate ,certificate only prove you have pass the exam of university ,not prove anything else.many people have hold a large company ,but look at t ...

hehe...

you are not right...many people hold a big company despite they have no degree...

you know, as a boss, their is not only need ability, but also and more important for if he dare to venture...if you dare to venture + good lucky...then you will be a big boss...most people have higher education dont dare to venture...so most of them are just for a white collar...

but you know, now many big boss also have higher education, you know, there has 6 people for higher education in top 10 richest man in china...such as chen tiaoqiao... ding lei, ect...

so , your opinion is fit for ten years ago..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 16:51:37 |Display all floors

Think about why you can not find good job but others can

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-29 22:11
once, can enter into an campus is most of stduents' dream...

and most of us know which means stable and higher treatment works are wating for you...

but now, the world change so qu ...

l am very sorry to say : Maybe you are not a very good student in your university because you have make many mistakes in your passage.( higher treatment works , usfulless ,etc) Do you think your english level can give a good impression to your examinant if you want to go to a famous company?
English level is a very small part of one's qualification.But it can reflect one’s attitude in university.
l work in Human Resource Department . l will pick out so many resumes and interview many students everyday. Good students have high english level, good communication skill, party member, years social experience, stronge ability to solve problems by themselves. How many abilities do you have ?Have you thought about this before?Why not learn english well in your university and give your examinant a good impression?
So, don’t complain about anything. There is a clear reason why many students can find high-paying and promising job. Just for they have a good luck?
The biggest fault of youngster is impatience.
Think about why you can not find good job but others can
Good luck, youngster
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.