Author: sexlion

If learning is unuseful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-31 22:44:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2007-1-31 22:14
lion, chair man can give you perfect anwer !

hehe...

I believe that there is not perfect answer for any question...

have not best, only have better...

in fact, learning is useful....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 22:54:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-31 22:42

hehe...

if in several years ago, I would rather to teach them for maths or physical...for my logic is better...

but I prefer to teach them for management , or personal skills...

you kn ...

Management and personal skills? Really big issues! Though I regard maths and physics as subjects which are hard to teach( they are my favourite subjects besides English too), social skills are even harder for teachers. But in the meanwhile, once you manage to teach social skills well, there is no doubt that you will make a great difference in your students' lives.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 22:58:59 |Display all floors
Educational Psychology is a great course and a must for freshmen in Universities IMHO.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 23:07:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-1-31 22:54

Management and personal skills? Really big issues! Though I regard maths and physics as subjects which are hard to teach( they are my favourite subjects besides English too), social skills are  ...

hehe...

I like maths and physical...I often to get 100 score in junior high school for maths...

for personal skill and management, it's seems I have some talents for them...

for my realistc life, I can easy to get on well with others...and essy to become a leader for a team...which is why I prefer to choose to teach them for it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 23:36:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-31 23:07

hehe...

I like maths and physical...I often to get 100 score in junior high school for maths...

for personal skill and management, it's seems I have some talents for them...

for my rea ...

So great! Social skills are so vital, not many people could manage them well. As for physics, I feel a bit sorry that I cannot study it any longer in college, because there are no such curricular choices for me here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 21:15:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-1-31 23:36

So great! Social skills are so vital, not many people could manage them well. As for physics, I feel a bit sorry that I cannot study it any longer in college, because there are no such curricul ...

hehe...lotus

thanks for your so late reply...

in fact, face to the society, most all us lost many favorite thing...and I think we can enjoy other  favorite things, and you?

as me, I like sports, and I change to play more types for them, to feel and challenge their difference...

just like the personal skills, we will face all types people in current and future...so we need to use difference methods for them...

how about you, if you like sports and music...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 23:13:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-2-1 21:15

hehe...lotus

thanks for your so late reply...

in fact, face to the society, most all us lost many favorite thing...and I think we can enjoy other  favorite things, and you?

as me, I li ...

Sometimes we have to compromise towards the cruel reality, and give something up, that's true.
I like music very much, especially pop and rock music. As to sports, I like them a little. But I cannot play many kinds of sports.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.