Author: jjcole1980

Damn Pickpockets [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 15:08:51 |Display all floors
i  have never been pick pocketed. only ONCE did i see two people behind me as if they were and i simply turned around and said "if i feel you touch me im going to break your face"...they walked out the store

however, i did wonder....what if they had tried and i ended up knocking one of them on there asses....what exactly would happen afterwards?? cop involvement that is IF there was any

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 15:19:13 |Display all floors
^ lol if u beat 1 them it will be charged to thr gud experience

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 22:36:12 |Display all floors

DONT blame on 'em but your ownself...

Originally posted by jjcole1980 at 1/28/07 04:37 PM
One of the more disappointing aspects of living in China is the problem of pickpockets. Since I arrived in China, I have been the victim of numerous thefts. I have lost three wallets, four mobile p ...

you ARE the one that invited 'em to your own possesion...know how to protect your property & if you know how to secure your own belonging then you have no problem whatsoever on the streets or public places like myself; i always blame on myself first before i accuse on others (rule of thumb)   :)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 01:51:53 |Display all floors

no dont blame yourself!

pjtran...what you just said is the stupidest ---- I have heard all day...how can you blame yourself for other people resorting to a petty lifestyle in taking what other people have worked hard for??? NOBODY should go blaming themselves, a lesson learned yes but it is not your fault because crime is not the correct thing in this world...if you don't have it ask or work for it, you don't just take things....*sigh*

He is learning to be more cautious but somebody robbing you of your possessions in a very UNLAWFUL manner should never be a "its your own fault"

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 02:32:25 |Display all floors

then you're nuttin' but another easy target...

Originally posted by anegron at 12/29/08 12:51 PM
pjtran...what you just said is the stupidest ---- I have heard all day...how can you blame yourself for other people resorting to a petty lifestyle in taking what other people have worked hard for? ...

you know darn well what's goin out there & still refuse to prepare to protect yourself...now tell me do i sound even more kokoo or you're givin up your 2sense  

*if you workin so hard then you wouldnt need any advice from anyone's...you should kno better how to keep your investment   ;P

people got rob 'cause they are so absent minded & needed to remind 'em by ROBBING (people rob you is kind of doin yourself a favor to remind you that's all) better than hit by a truck   :lol ;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 02:56:15 |Display all floors

i kno you people dont buy that from me...

i kno you're not 2 convincin especially ANEGRON  but if you take my philosophy seriously i bet you will see the result immediately (if you dont wear any jewelry in a bad nabe, hide your money in front of your pockets, knapsack in front of you, dont park your fancy car too long in a hood even if you have an alarm system, always some light at your home, dont deposit your money at any russian bank, ETC...)  

*the question is...what's there to enjoy life...dunno you tell me (i never asked you to enjoy life but to protect yourself from your lovely life)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 03:19:39 |Display all floors
ok the ones you mentioned right above like "dont wear jewlery in a bad neighborhood"...that is just seriously obvious and if people aren't doing that then *sigh*

but in what sense is him taking out money from an ATM and literally a minute later it is gone....I'm sorry but I don't walk around thinking to myself every second "somebody is going \to try to take my money"...you try to take it easy a little in life rather then having to be anxious all of it...you get pick pocketed then yes it sucks but it is not your fault because some ass hole wanted to steal your stuff??? That is what I don't get, yes there are ways to help prevent this but it is still not your fault.

There are professional pick pockets out there which will get things off of you whether you tape your money to your balls dude. You don't just pick pocket, you do it when you see an opening, when there mental state is in a thinking part or its focused on something so you don't even realize what the hell is giong on cause your attention is so focused on something else, there is an art to it

-D

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.