Damn Pickpockets [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-31 18:44:38 |Display all floors
你错过吗?
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 20:22:33 |Display all floors

i don't think so...

Originally posted by jjcole1980 at 2007-1-28 04:37 PM
One of the more disappointing aspects of living in China is the problem of pickpockets. Since I arrived in China, I have been the victim of numerous thefts. I have lost three wallets, four mobile p ...

howdy, mate...i find your story extremely hard to believe, because it happened to you quite a few times but not only one time...it will never happen to me cuz i know where to keep my wallet or my belonging with me, especially when you know a big crowd is always a sign of trouble...isn't it?   take care & be alerted next time!   peter  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 21:20:00 |Display all floors
fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.

There should not be fool me thrice...that would just be a classical case of stupidity.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 02:54:03 |Display all floors
This is what you should do next time. Chase the rubber down and rob him. What is he going to do call the police?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 08:56:46 |Display all floors
rob the robber with knife...it looks black eats black...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 09:32:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2007-1-31 18:44
你错过吗?

There were a few times that was very close to have my stuff stolen, but since I am quite alerted so they didnt success!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 09:36:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2007-1-31 21:20
fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.

There should not be fool me thrice...that would just be a classical case of stupidity.

From the song by LeAnne Rime "Life goes on''   ---- "Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice'' what s what I mean exactly..被偷第一次,是小偷的错,第2次也许是小偷的错,被偷N 次是自己的错..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.