Author: cyberspook

Things I learned in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-28 17:48:50 |Display all floors
thats ok dt I don't mind paying :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 04:08:16 |Display all floors
When I was in Beijing I saw foreigners in the tourist places like Tiannamen Square.  Did you get approached by any art students?  I was approached twice while I was in Tiannamen Square - they wanted me and my gf at the time to go with them to a coffee shop to view art work they made (and I assume they wanted to sell).  We chatted with them but each time they said "come with us" ....

It almost reminded me of the religious people in the US who come up to you and want you to go to their church....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 04:38:21 |Display all floors
I did not see many westerners mark , and the Chinese I saw would only stare at me, and would not talk to me  
maybe next time they might say something :) the computer market was crazy, I had hawker after hawker coming up to me trying to take me to their shop :) I've never been so popular :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 04:58:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-1-28 11:46
they have no reason to be nervous of me :) you would say hello if you seen me in the street with my upside ankh

Next time when you are in China, take your sunglasses off your face. Your friendly soul (peeking out from your two lovely windows) and your broad smiles would definitely "attract" not only the beautiful women but old and young people of all walks as well.

(With your sunglasses on), they thought you were one of those untouchables .:)

Sorry, typo error!

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2007-1-31 11:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 05:24:45 |Display all floors
I will keep that in mind bird :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 06:04:21 |Display all floors
there were many more good toilets than I was led to believe :) but you still need to take your own toilet paper :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 11:39:38 |Display all floors
always carry toilet paper with you :) to wipe the spit off your shoes :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.