Author: jinjun1219

what do you want from your work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-5 23:44:55 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-4 12:41

I would rather take a long term view of the money thingy. For instance, taking tougher job to gain more experience may be a step for your next job with a big salary jump, what do you think? [/quote

we can find happiness  when we are working.
I think we should live happily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 10:15:27 |Display all floors
besides money,challenge ,I think it  is important for our modern people to realize ourselves value to the society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 10:27:05 |Display all floors

we're making our society going forward to a modernization

Originally posted by happymindy at 2007-2-6 10:15
besides money,challenge ,I think it  is important for our modern people to realize ourselves value to the society.

yeah!!:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 16:18:48 |Display all floors

significance of working

From my own working experience, I think a job means a lot ,money,chance, promotion,friendship...It is also a way of killing time.When you are at work, you have to put your heart in it and try your best to do it well.Then you will feel time passes quickly :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 02:39:14 |Display all floors

Yes. Good Point!

Originally posted by ivyly61 at 2007-2-6 16:18
From my own working experience, I think a job means a lot ,money,chance, promotion,friendship...It is also a way of killing time.When you are at work, you have to put your heart in it and try your  ...

No matter what you are selling, a  toy car or a real car,
No matter what you are making, a pair of shoes, or a pair of the diamond ear-rings.

You must have passion for it. Yes, the passionate one is the one who walks the extra mile, does the extra work, comes up with the fresh, out-of-box idea!

Without passion for your work, sitting at your office as if in the dark long tunnel, can not see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 10:39:24 |Display all floors
i hope my job can cater to my needs,liky buy a apartment,clothes,laptop,and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 10:55:14 |Display all floors

no

money and interest both, but since i am always happy to be interest in almost everthing, maybe money goes first .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.