Author: jinjun1219

what do you want from your work? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-2-2 13:16:20 |Display all floors

Challenge, Challenge and Challenge

Many friends and colleagues of mine moved on to their new positions, and one thing in common was looking for new challenges and more exciting projects, so did I!

One of my interviews two years ago sprang to mind. My interviewer asked me, "Do you think you will be big enough for our company?" I replied: "That is not the question, and the question is that 'Will your company be big enough for me?' ?The rest was history...

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-2 02:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-2-3 09:19:06 |Display all floors
My IDEAL PERFECT job would give me:

lots of money
a challenge
I'd learn new things
I'd help people somehow

Anyone have a job for me?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-2-3 11:10:26 |Display all floors

CHANCES TO overtop yourself

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-2 13:16
Many friends and colleagues of mine moved on to their new positions, and one thing in common was looking for new challenges and more exciting projects, so did I!

One of my interviews two years a ...


***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-2-3 11:10:53 |Display all floors

be a teacher or coach

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-2-3 09:19
My IDEAL PERFECT job would give me:

lots of money
a challenge
I'd learn new things
I'd help people somehow

Anyone have a job for me?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-2-4 12:18:53 |Display all floors
Money has  always been what many people thirsty for .To them ,money means everything..
I had the same feeling a month ago,
A mother ago my friend  told me that  he couldn't afford  his new house.He turned to me for
help. Money sometime is very  important.
It is such thought that disturb me .

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-2-4 12:33:24 |Display all floors

A warning message?

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-2-3 11:10
CHANCES TO overtop yourself


Thank you. I have better cool myself down a bit. The thing is that challenge and money and excitement and experience most likely come together. Don't you agree?

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-5 07:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-2-4 12:41:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jinjun1219 at 2007-2-4 12:18
Money has  always been what many people thirsty for .To them ,money means everything..
I had the same feeling a month ago,
A mother ago my friend  told me that  he couldn't afford  his new house. ...


I would rather take a long term view of the money thingy. For instance, taking tougher job to gain more experience may be a step for your next job with a big salary jump, what do you think?

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-4 12:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.