Author: ruotong

What do you do when you are very angry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-26 20:29:38 |Display all floors

My Answer

When I'm angry , I usually go to play chess online. Attention:I go to play chess, but not Chinese Chess. If U are keen on it, U can contact me. I often play chess on Chinagames."Nesher",that's my name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 13:09:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ruotong at 2007-3-26 12:23

really? are you so sure of your observation? you aren't Chinese, are you?

It happens a majority of the time. I saw one man express very eloquently some things he liked to do, and a chinese man accused the eloquent guy of being "retarded" there was no rationale behind that accusation, and it was easily proved that he was actually a very intelligent person and not retarded. i hear chinese people often accuse people of being idiots, and related words instead of accurately describing an offending thing in a calm rational way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 14:24:53 |Display all floors

laugh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 18:51:08 |Display all floors
keep silent and calm down to the best of my abilities,i don't think anger is the solution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 22:37:52 |Display all floors
just  try to calm down,but I found it very difficult when I feel miserable from someone!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 22:50:49 |Display all floors
smoking, bar-going, lady chasing
lovemaking is the only  solution  between lovers who cannot express their love in  words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.