Views: 21724|Replies: 146

Do you mind your gf/lover is older than you!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-22 15:43:53 |Display all floors
if you are a man/boy, do you mind your girlfriend or lover older than you...?

and if you are a girl/woman, do you mind your boyfriend or lover is younger than you!!!?

in our common thinking, male should be older than female...

how do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:47:18 |Display all floors
I have never dated any guys that are younger than me ... why?? i just think most guys around my age are not mature enough...they are still boys..not yet men....sometimes i feel like a big sister babesit him..LOL

once there was this 18/19 yo guy who likes me (i was 21)...i think its really yucky...ahahaha.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 16:39:06 |Display all floors
i think it is not too big problem if the female is one or two older than me... however, the vital problem is my parents...no way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 16:45:57 |Display all floors
well..i think i still prefer older guys....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 17:15:05 |Display all floors

should older than 8 year

Originally posted by alexangel at 2007-1-22 16:39
i think it is not too big problem if the female is one or two older than me... however, the vital problem is my parents...no way!

hehe...alex...one or two years...it's so difficult to find it..

yes, traditional parents is so abstain from it...

in their opinion, man should be older than woman, if they wanna develop their relative...

but I heard there is an opinion, if the woman is older 8 years than you...it's ok for your marriage: folksay: wanna good development, woman older than 8 year---yao xiaong fa, nv da ba...

alex...have you heard, can think about it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 17:25:28 |Display all floors
Hah! This is the topic that comes out on e.v.e.r.y single forum I visited. No matter if its about computer games, cinema, literature or being in China. Always there will be created topic like that. I think that this question troubles many people.

Generally we care about age when we are around twenty years old, still at the beggining of life. People think - "Oh! He/She is so much younger than me! It won't work." And as long as people think about that age *problem*, that is the truth - it won't.

But now... look little bit further. There is a great deal of married couples, married for so many years. And the difference in age between them is even 10 years or more. And it is true love. They are happy, they don't care about their age annymore. What's the difference between 40 and 50 years old anyway? None, you are even not troubled about it, looking at couples like that. After that many years of living they know that love is all that matters - and we, looking at them, know it as well. But it is hard to include it in our lives, when we are young. You think - "whoa! That's huge difference.... I am 29 and he is 21. Relationship is impossible." After years, couple aged 52 and 44 does not look that strange. Right?
I think the problem is in our minds, still concentrated a lot about being the best, getting good job, having good position among society. We still care too much how people look at us. Thats the main problem - it's just inside our heads.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 19:33:34 |Display all floors
older is of course better...cause never like those lil boys n lil babes....

but then I guess I might be interested in 20 years cute boys when I turned 40 or some...lol

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-1-22 07:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.