Author: sexlion

Love me, or love my money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-25 21:34:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by minuet at 2007-1-26 17:22
no body hates money, i mean, on a 99.9% occasion.

so the answer is easy -

I love you , and of course does not hate your money...

hehe...

good answer...

love you, of course does not hate for your money...

but do you know the feeling when she heard that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-25 22:01:40 |Display all floors

Life is process.

No doubt more and more girls like to find a rich husband,who will give them guarantee in the future.but how many girls know their husband may discard them one day . because of some reasons.in my opinion, girls should be indepandent themselves.so that they could master their fate eventhough they are discarded,they could find a better one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 08:55:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by applegui at 2007-3-25 22:01
No doubt more and more girls like to find a rich husband,who will give them guarantee in the future.but how many girls know their husband may discard them one day . because of some reasons.in my op ...

hehe...yes

you are right...not girls, some men wanna to marry with a rich girl/woman...we called those guys adonis/wanna eating soft rice...

but you know, almost 100 percent guys wanna eat soft rice is looked down for others...

maybe both men and women need to learn how to independant....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.