Author: rainbow4791

can i marry to him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-22 16:03:19 |Display all floors
Don't believe a gambler!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 16:13:48 |Display all floors
thank you all of your response, in fact, i'm very confused by myself now, i don't whether i can stand my point, although i told myself i shouldn't marry to him if he continue to like that.  if he persuaded me after that. i'm afraid i'll forgive him. after all, most of woman are  softhearted, and i'm one of them. sometiems i really hate myself why i'm always give up my stand. it's harmful to me even my future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 16:44:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2007-1-22 18:59

Well at least he isn't playing video games all the time....  

oh...i really dont understand how can ppl spend hrs and hrs on pc games...its not normal apparently....one of my friend..all he does is sleep...eat....----(which i doubt how bad tht is) and pc games..i feel sorry for his wife....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-22 17:38:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow4791 at 2007-1-22 16:13
sometiems i really hate myself why i'm always give up my stand. it's harmful to me even my future.  ...

DR's Advice: A sensible woman should be guided by her head when taking a husband, and by her heart when taking a lover.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-22 17:49:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-22 15:32
..marriage is indeed insanity

"Before marriage, a man declares that he would lay down his life to serve you; after marriage, he won't even lay down his newspaper to talk to you.

Before marriage, a man will go home and lie awake all night thinking about something you said; after marriage, he'll go to sleep before you finish saying it.

After marriage, a woman's sight becomes so keen that she can see right through her husband without looking at him, and a man's so dull that he can look right through his wife without seeing her.

The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality and must live with a character".

The general rule is that people who enjoy life also enjoy marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 17:54:17 |Display all floors
so staying single seems to be the best choice..or a wiser choice
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 21:18:42 |Display all floors
You must be sure and be ready before marriage ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.