Author: scarlettcat

Do you want to adopt a cat? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-21 04:47:24 |Display all floors
haha, boooooo, thats horrible lol. but then again, if you imagine it from a comic perspective, i guess it would be pretty funny lol  (X_x)
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 04:52:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-4-21 04:47
haha, boooooo, thats horrible lol. but then again, if you imagine it from a comic perspective, i guess it would be pretty funny lol  (X_x)

Hey........ it's for OUR enjoyment, not yours! (besides you are the main actor in it, soo.... you can't enjoy it besides act it out.... so run along and lay yourself flat and then give your friend's parent a ring and ask them to drive that SVU over you!)
that's why obviously you wouldn't find it amusing, hehehheee... i find it amusing  
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 04:54:49 |Display all floors
OK i think i got it!! I will just go up to a random SUV with people in it and try to piss them off! Then try to run as fast as i can until i get hit! if i survive to see my own video, i will make sure to upload it to youtube so everyone can enjoy my little "accident"!! i can make a fortune by doing these stuns if i live thru all of them! =D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 05:10:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-4-21 04:54
OK i think i got it!! I will just go up to a random SUV with people in it and try to piss them off! Then try to run as fast as i can until i get hit! if i survive to see my own video, i will make s ...

YEAH... that's the idea!
Hemmmm..... AND it's not a bad idea to make a living using this method!
ONLY IF YOU SURVIVE! heeheheheee.... though maybe the pay check is big, BUT... don't know if it will cover your hospital bill or not! DON"T WORRY, if it doesn't cover all your expensive, I will DEFINITE help, hemmm.....*SEARCHING around in a pencil holder to look for some  changes and found only 2 dimes* .... Hemmmm... that's odd, if  i remember everything correctly, then i should have like 2 dollars of coins in here.......OH RRrright,,,,.... i used them up for ICE CREAM yesterday....  
*holding up 2 dime coins* Sorry, but do you think these would be enough to cover your leftover hospital bill???? :lol

[ Last edited by bubbletea at 2007-4-21 05:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 05:17:03 |Display all floors
i might not need it!!! i might be big like jackie chan lol. then my medical expenses will all be paid =D. well... how nice,.. you spent your 2 dollars that you could've spared on me =(.
i think i beat you in coin wise lol. i think i got like 300 dollars worth of coins lol. its pretty heavy. i think i can kill someone with them lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 05:22:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-4-21 05:17
i might not need it!!! i might be big like jackie chan lol. then my medical expenses will all be paid =D. well... how nice,.. you spent your 2 dollars that you could've spared on me =(.
i think i  ...

hehehehee.... i bet you could, but i think the amount you have can't come close to compare the amount of coins my brother have (and he keeps them in a GIANT coco cola bottle in his closet, and he thinks no one in the house knows...) *sooo...... IF one day he makes me very very mad, then..... i will go and DONATE them.... to my OWN bank account, heheheee.........*  HAHAHAHAaa.....  i am soooooo....EVIL............. can you NOT tell... (very evil laughs in the background!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 05:29:54 |Display all floors
omg one of those lol. i seen those before... my friend has one that is full and it is freakin heavy. you cant lift it unless you use both hands. i think it weights over 60 lbs. it is the one that is around 3 feet tall right?

[ Last edited by daotan at 2007-4-20 04:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.