i don't konw too much about that .

MBA:  man beauty and ass?

what hell is that!?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 20:23:27 |Display all floors
Are you joking?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 00:38:52 |Display all floors
Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t agree with your guys opinions as if once we have a chance to study MBA, we quit our job, leave our post, or give up some really things to cheese a blurry, unpredictable degree.
Of course, nowadays many super ministers, especially CEOs, serviced for foreign or huge domestic multinational companies always earn uncountable wages, salary and moonlight incomes.
Just I skimmed over the BBS. It shows almost of you guys are reckless willing to get that degree. But I want to remind you if you believe this as the shortcut way to success or really plunge yourself into this campaign only in order to acquire a MBA degree, that is the illusion.
First, let’s make an imagination. If most of us return to the campus and major MBA, how ridiculous the assumption is, after 2 or 3 years later, average person spend 300,000 RMB, we will find out a worse competition comes out. And the amazing crazy thing is we have the same target, one position which offered by a company!
I don’t mean we should not go for the MBA degree. There is no clear sign to discriminate which one suits and the other doesn’t. But actually, some experienced elites or experts will be more suitable.
Second, the MBA degree doesn’t equal to the ability. Not all the MBA survivors have the ability to make profits for the company. If you can not achieve the company’s goal, you will be fired. It’s easy to earn lots of money only counts on a tiny MBA education background. Are you supposed to trust that kind of beautiful lies?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 09:02:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oobird at 2007-1-25 10:51
I believe MBA should be a ticket to high wage but not success for common people, opportunity, social status, capital etc. are also very important.  In my opinion, it is only suitable to the people  who are wealthy and have high capital , social status , opportunities etc.  to gain success.

hehe...oobird...

for those people who are wealthy and capital, social status...

they are not eager to get the so-called degree...it's called "added a flower on the beautiful"...for they are so success...

and most people wanna fetch a MBA degree is just for "get a charcoal in the snow night"...

MBA is suitable for the last type people...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 16:42:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-1-21 00:33
Good shot Changzhou.

I have seen so many people study hard, spend a lot of time and then get locked into a disclipline that they hate. They can not get out of the degree field they got into.

Very very good! Especially the last sentence.....
I am an English fan  and interested in it which makes me study hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 16:44:34 |Display all floors
ammm  i think it maybe say good and also say not good.
  for just graduate,that is unuseful thing(equal adornment),because there are no experience.but for businessman, it will useful for their corporation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 16:45:32 |Display all floors
Sounds like MBA is some kind of status.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.