Author: sexlion

Is MBA diploma a passport for success? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-20 16:11:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-1-19 16:17
Once it is finished, you will find it is worth.

yes...

it's should be useful for us...

maybe it's not only a passport for us...

you know, now many bosses choose to enter MBA course...

it's a systematic course to enhance our ability ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-21 00:33:03 |Display all floors

-

Good shot Changzhou.

I have seen so many people study hard, spend a lot of time and then get locked into a disclipline that they hate. They can not get out of the degree field they got into.

When I got my first business degree I was in business. What they were teaching was not realality for real business. They also were gearing people up for Corporate business. In the U.S. Corporations are only 10% of existing business. The remaining 90% is small business. (500 employees or less)

What is needed are more college degrees equal to an MBA but in small business. The two are worlds apart. I found that most instructors did not know the first thing about small business.

I am now seeing graduates having problems finding a job and ending up working a low wage job until something comes along.

The problem begins with schools promoting a straight line agenda because they already have the teachers on line for those particular degrees.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 08:43:02 |Display all floors

it's not suitable for all people

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-1-20 08:29

Although an MBA is a ticket to get into the corporation rat race, I have been witnessing more and more people are dropping out of the rat race to pursue other careers in their childhood dreams, ...

hehe...

yes...maybe MBA is not suitable for all people...

it's suitable for one has working experience, it's better has some experience for product , technogy or others...

yes...now china need more blue collar workers...so , if you need to get an MBA degress decide your position and your dream...

MBA is a systematic degress, not suitable for everyone, but for some one who have good basic and amibition...

it's useful for our future...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 14:05:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-22 08:43

hehe...

yes...maybe MBA is not suitable for all people...

it's suitable for one has working experience, it's better has some experience for product , technogy or others...

yes...now ch ...

I hv seen some MBA's at work!!!

some degrees fellas are much better.

Some of Those MBA's are so Straight.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 14:28:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-1-22 14:05

I hv seen some MBA's at work!!!

some degrees fellas are much better.

Some of Those MBA's are so Straight.

hehe...

I have many colleague who are MBA...

most of them is better...especially for their thinking...

my former teacher/guide is a Tsinghua MBA...

now he is responsible as a branch manager of  a famous company...

very professional...

and some admired he is often invited for many job hunter...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 04:52:09 |Display all floors

Envy and Jealously

Some ppl can keep telling that they are MBA this, PHD that. It's annoying and just shameless self promotion, but maybe it's just jealously.  I like how Chris Rock answer this "So you get a ****, so can you kick my azz!!!!"

[ Last edited by chinaimport at 2007-1-23 04:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 08:30:37 |Display all floors

no

the worship of MBA has faded away recently.

more and more people now have renewed their fetishism to any MBA, which has inflicted the downturn of similar MBA education.

in my company, I am the one of free of MBA, but in fact any one who have MBA educational background has no competition with me.

[ Last edited by elson_chen at 2007-1-23 08:37 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.