Author: sexlion

Is MBA diploma a passport for success? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-1 01:25:30 |Display all floors
Three lawyers and three MBA's are traveling by train to a conference.  At the station, the three lawyers buy tickets and watch as the three MBA's buy only a single ticket.  

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks a lawyer.  "Watch and you'll see," answers an MBA.  

They all board the train. The lawyers take their respective seats but all three MBA's cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.  Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The lawyer saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the lawyers decide to copy the MBA's on the return trip and save some money.  When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the MBA's don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a icket?" says one perplexed lawyer. "Watch and you'll see," answers an MBA.  

When they board the train the three lawyers cram into a restroom and the three MBA's cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the MBA's leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the lawyers are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 01:34:11 |Display all floors
How to write an letter of application for admission to a university to obtain an MBA.

"Please Let Me Into Harvard Business School"

By

Joey Loser, Corporate Toady

Please let me into Harvard Business School so I can get an MBA. I have spent my entire life in the pursuit of cheap beer and agreeable women while developing an entrepreneurial spirit in a consulting vein. The only thing that stands between myself and the intimate company of socially acceptable women is the respect that a piece of paper declaring me an MBA graduate of your fine program brings.

I came from a small town and a humble background. I was a very ugly child. The girls would not have sex with me because I was very ugly. Becoming frustrated, I tried the boys, but they would not have sex with me either, because I had horrible acne on my bottom. I tried sheep, but I was not very athletic and the sheep would run away from me. So I grew up very frustrated.

Eventually, my parents sent me to college. As I was not very bright, they could not send me to a good school like the University of Chicago, where I could meet women in an environment where all the men were as geeky as myself. I was only able to go to XXXXXXX University, where the men were all better looking than me and hoarded all the women. It was all right, though because there were high school girls near the campus, and they were easily impressed by the fact I was in college, so I was able to have sex for the first time.

It was good.

Then I graduated from college. When I was no longer in school and didn't have a job, the high school girls' parents realized what was going on and ran me out of town. I moved to New York and got a job in the mailroom at a Wall Street firm. I tried dating but all the brokers hogged all the women. Then I discovered how easy the students at NYU are. They were easily impressed that I had a job and I was able to have sex again.

It was good.

Eventually, I was able to convince a management-consulting firm in Cleveland that my time in the mailroom made me an expert on corporate structure and information flow. That firm offered me more money to move to Cleveland. Since everything is cheaper in Cleveland, including prostitutes, I discovered I could have even more sex and a larger apartment, so I moved. Consulting seemed to be a perfect match for a man of my ambitions. I dutifully studied the film, "In the Company of Men," and it helped me greatly in my duties.

It was good.

Until I realized that I couldn't afford my large apartment and my prostitutes when combined with the massive medical bills from all the diseases I caught from my prostitutes. Especially when the firm wouldn't let me use my expense account for the prostitutes.

So I moved back to New York. Unfortunately, as easy as they are, the NYU girls are terrible lays compared to Cleveland whores. Fortunately, my new company in New York is a dot com consultancy, and while they don't let me have an expense account, I was able to share my knowledge of expense accounts with my new clients, thus increasing everyone's enjoyment, and developing my entrepreneurial spirit as developed expense account work-arounds for all parties involved. And there are plenty of gold diggers at industry events, so I could have sex again.

It was good.

Unfortunately, the gold diggers are always trying to get knocked up, and condoms are expensive and cutting into my spending money. I also have to pretend I have stock options and I keep slipping up.

All my life I've been upgrading the quality of my sex, from high school girls to college girls to prostitutes to gold diggers. I realize that I need to take the next step. I need to have sex with women who can afford their own birth control, so I afford to buy the more risque foreign editions of Playboy with my disposable income. Unfortunately, I am a lowly Internet executive from a small town. Socially acceptable women will not talk to me, for I have not yet achieved the proper pedigree. Were socially acceptable women, that happened to be rich, ever to talk to me, and if the sex was good enough, I might even contemplate marriage as I am approaching middle age and it might help with promotions.

In order to have sex with socially acceptable women, I must improve myself, or at least be able to show them a piece of paper that says I improved myself. I figured I would need to either get a law degree or an MBA. I figured a law degree would allow me to save money by writing my own pre-nuptial agreement. Then I realized if I got a good MBA, then I could marry some rich broad with more money than me and I wouldn't need to have a pre-nuptial agreement, so getting a law degree would be silly.

And that is why you must let me into the Harvard Business School.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 14:55:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canchin at 2007-2-1 01:25
Three lawyers and three MBA's are traveling by train to a conference.  At the station, the three lawyers buy tickets and watch as the three MBA's buy only a single ticket.  

"How are three  ...

how funny this story is, lol~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 21:36:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canchin at 2007-2-1 01:25

"How are three  ...

hehe...canchin...

funny...long time no see...

by the way, are you a lawyer or an MBA then...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 21:46:42 |Display all floors

tsinghua MBA

the valuable MBA in china is below university:

Tsinghua MBA, about $130000 two year...

Zhou-ou MBA, about $200000 two year...

Beijing university MBA, about $100000 two year...

how about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.