Views: 10014|Replies: 12

No one is free, can you do everything you want to do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-18 21:50:30 |Display all floors
What you cannot do?

[ Last edited by sinfulgirl at 2007-1-18 11:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 13:30:28 |Display all floors

who can do anything he want ?

let English be my second language and cash be full filled  in my pocket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 14:46:30 |Display all floors
yeah, who can?
I'm not in denial, I'm just selective about the reality I choose to accept.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 15:32:10 |Display all floors
You could be free for a certain period, not all your life.
Such as people could go out for a trip, during the trip, you could be free so that you get relaxed.
Even you could just go out with your friends or family for a meal, a drink..., during that time you also could be free.
You could be able to get free for a certain period, long or short, it's up to you. Of course, you could not be free all the time in your life.
That is a dream not our life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-25 10:57:56 |Display all floors
i cannot predict what will happen in my life. no one is free from anxiety.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 12:10:14 |Display all floors
You can never be truely free because every action you do has affect on others around you and in return their actions have an affect on you as well..... To be Truely Free you would be Truely Alone..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 14:42:09 |Display all floors

I want to be a tree in the middle of a lonely lake.

I want to do many things, but there are so many limitations from life that prevent me from them. In front of the these barriers, although I have my parents, friends and colleagues around me, yet sometimes I  still  feel that I am helpless and lonely. I suppose it is called the growing experience - one thing that one will feel when he/she grows up. Right now I think that perhaps buring this lonelyness in my heart is one way to escape from being hurt. Hope that in the near future I will find a much better way to adjust myself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.