Views: 105361|Replies: 235

Coffee culture VS Tea culture [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-18 17:42:08 |Display all floors
all of us know our china is a centuries-old history country...and most of us like tea...

in other words, chinese history is a tea history...and there are so many kinds of tea:

Long jin, tie guanyin, Bi luo chun, mao jian, wulong...ect...

but now, coffee is another choose for some people...and there are also many types for coffee...Brazil coffee..lan shan coffee, black coffee..

someone say, coffee is western's patent...

how do you think...

do you like tea or coffee? which type would you like? and why?...

please share and comment!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 17:45:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-18 17:42
all of us know our china is a centuries-old history country...and most of us like tea...

in other words, chinese history is a tea history...and there are so many kinds of tea:

Long j ...

Coffee is from Brazil or Africa!!!

never Europe or Amerika

when young i drink coffee,

when old i drink tea.

to get rid of my fatty!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 18:08:11 |Display all floors
Grew up in the US, drinking tea everyday, british style, with my grandmother. Never liked coffee. Never liked green tea until I came to China and had Longjing in a tea village in Hangzhou (or near there somewhere). I brought a lot home, enough for the next year. Now I'm in china and I like almost every kind of tea I try.

I tried Pu'er in the US once but didn't like it. I'd like to try it again.

:)

Parents & grandparents, and aunts never drank coffee, all always tea. Now my brother drinks coffee, and my son loves coffee and some tea.
A guy I was with for a long time hates even the smell of coffee. So, contrary to popular belief, not all westerners like coffee!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 19:18:14 |Display all floors
tea.....all sorts of tea...well, not really, certain I enjoyed....

haven't have coffee for a long time....since I found I don't need it to keep myself awake any more....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 19:39:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-1-18 17:45

Coffee is from Brazil or Africa!!!

never Europe or Amerika

when young i drink coffee,

when old i drink tea.

to get rid of my fatty!!!

now, u drink tea or coffee...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 20:41:41 |Display all floors
i like coffee very much

www.foreignercn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-19 09:02:56 |Display all floors

chinese in abroad

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-18 18:08
Grew up in the US, drinking tea everyday, british style, with my grandmother. Never liked coffee. Never liked green tea until I came to China and had Longjing in a tea village in Hangzhou (or near  ...

hehe...

I know...many chinese in abroad like tea very much...mabe it's a complex emotion for miss mother-land or hometown...and I heard the parents require their children to acquaint and drink tea...to keep some chinese culture...and you?...

but now...it's contrary for abroad...maybe original children like to drink coffee...

in fact...most of us feel it's so brinish for coffee...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.