Author: nzlaowai

Native speaker needs help! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-30 11:51:59 |Display all floors
i'm in guangzhou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 18:14:31 |Display all floors

Hello

Hello, I am Terisa, from Tainjin. I have a lot of foreign teachers. And they also can't speak Chinese. But they always learn Chinese from us. And they like talking with us. So they improve their Chinese in short time.
If you need help, I will give you a hand.

Good luck.

MSN: terisa729@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 21:01:20 |Display all floors
Hi,nzlaowai,
my home is in Shijiazhuang, but i am now studying in Sheffield, UK for master degree, and will be back home at the end of Dec. If you are still there I think we can help each other. Alternatively, I leave my MSN here: leo_liu@hotmail.co.uk also we can chat though it, wont we?

wish to be a friend with you.Good luck for your life in China!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 21:30:27 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

This is Cassie,from Shanghai,though it is a littile bit far from Shijiazhuang ,we still can communicate through Internet,right?My email is cassie861208@hotmail.com:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 08:48:55 |Display all floors

Hello!

Hello, I am Sophia This is my first time to leave message here .Ha I am live in Qingdao Shandong Province. welcome to China and my msn ID: sophia_yyll@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.