Author: cathy311cn

talk about our special plan for the coming china spring festival [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-21 16:17:14 |Display all floors

Just take it easy and hear the waves

Originally posted by idealangel at 2007-1-20 13:49
Hi all, I and my best friend are going to Xiamen.  We will spend two days there.

Hey Two2tango, I will visit the island, city center and Xiamen U. What's your plan when you arrive there?

hehe, i have basically the same plan as you. maybe i will go to visit my high-school mate in fuzhou if time permits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 09:47:20 |Display all floors

good idea

post your schedul here.maybe we can go toghether/ how we do with the tikets and hotel?I have never been to that city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 11:11:13 |Display all floors

stay at home

i will have two weeks vacation, but i decide to stay at home.
because during the spring festival ,there are lots of people are going to go home or travel. and  in china, we should be stay with family and reunion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 23:46:24 |Display all floors

agree up -stair ( go back home)

1. I am residing away from my hometown for nearly on years ,during these days I did not go back home ,and now I have about 2weeks vacation  so i want to reunion with my family,and hometown changed so fast ,we should play close attention to it ,if not ,oneday we must be surprised for she .
2. It isn't a good  time to get  a trip ,for instance ,In winter,lijiang will dried-up a little , It can't catch up with the time in summer.Lushan so cold now , but If you sure I think north of china should be OK , so beautiful they are now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 10:45:27 |Display all floors

yes.

stay at home or go out for tarvel?go out for travel or just stay at home?Ha,I stay at home all days and with my parents all days .They have returned to my hometown these days.and will return Beijing after these holidays.they are so many people on the road,so I can't persude myself to go to hometown ,but now if I were here in beijing,I am so lonely.So I decide to find a sunny place with few people there to relax.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 10:50:40 |Display all floors
the first plan 4 me is to get a ticket on my way to home...it is so difficult...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 11:00:23 |Display all floors

Hi

Originally posted by cathy311cn at 2007-1-17 15:43
china spring festival is coming so softly.good holiday is coming too.I want to hang out in some warm place,to be shined .I s here some to have a sure plan?to lijing,or some south place,maybe we can ...

I have a good idea!!!
maybe you may come to Nanjing!
perhaps you will get a surprise!
and I will give you a help if you like!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.