Author: safaribehn

USA..The best country on Earth? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-19 03:19:31 |Display all floors
(1) Fox News should be burned down as they saw nothing of worth and use made-up statistics.
(2) Actually, Ashkenzeki (I spelled it wrong, but give me some credit, its pretty hard to spell) Jews have the highest IQs.  Notice how all the smart people are discriminated against.  Mob mentality I tell you.  IQ is also not an accurate judge of intelligence as it depends upon environmental factors like pollution and food supply.  Although African people's IQ are on average pretty low right now, it will eventually even out so that almost all races will have the same IQs, except for White people (dysgenetics).
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 04:58:57 |Display all floors

The lies just keep coming

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 05:44:14 |Display all floors

A voice of moderation

Let's not be (mis)led by some bad element into showing animosity towards americans.

Chinese do not hate americans. Chinese only condemn the illegal war in Iraq and America's inconsistent policy.

We welcome any american who sees the error of their ways and wants sincerely to befriend us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 08:09:39 |Display all floors

to #31

I think there are plenty of Americans who are against the war in Iraq; what do you mean by "inconsistent policy," though? Policies toward Iraq, or just in general?

Will you still befriend us if we dislike the Chinese government?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-20 08:30:50 |Display all floors
Best country at what?

To produce retards and defective mindless morons?

I thought that most of the people, especially in the deep south, "trudges" rather than walk.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-20 08:57:03 |Display all floors
I for one will befriend any American who is not like Nosferatu.  (a.k.a not a Bush-lover and an apologist)  Unfortunately, many people do love Bush.  His approval rating may be 33 %, but hey, only 34% of Americans voted in the last election.  I think my fellow Americans are not being responsible at all.  After all, the number 1 reason they didn't vote and Bush won was that they were too busy.  They are deciding the policy of the most powerful nation in the world in regards to a worldwide war on terror and subsequent tortures and violations of rights throughout the United States.  

But hey, they have better things to do than to "vote".
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 06:33:02 |Display all floors
why do you dislike the chinese government
what is your motive
do you really felt a strong love for the chinese people so that
you imagine yourself to be the protector of the chinese peoples right
of course we cannot become friend
just go somewhere else to help oppressed people
first stop the iraqis

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.