Author: safaribehn

USA..The best country on Earth? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-1 11:13:31 |Display all floors
But the World will be balanced and multi-polar, therefore we will never reach that question.  Thus, extend my agrument, what you just said is irrelevant.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 12:24:35 |Display all floors

Bwah Hah Ha!

America is the most wasteful in resources and Human Rights?  Bwah hah ha!  You've never lived there have you>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 12:28:25 |Display all floors
If you want to get all "feng shui-ish", I look at China and America as being opposites who don't necessarily understand each other and thinks of the other as strange, but have to depend on each other.  Yin and Yang, night and day, black and white... in other words: harmony.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 20:13:04 |Display all floors

wHAT A JOKE!!!

USA.......the best country of the E.A.R.T.H!!! Yeah you are rite, here goes whats the meaning of earth!

E : evils to lot of countries(count yourself how many country are not welcome to your occupation)
A : arrogance, by telling the world "You are with me or my enemy"
R: Raping countries for their resources.
T: Terrorist by themselve (initially supporting Iraq,bin laden and etc).
H: Hopeless, never can be trusted whatever they said and done.

Thats is the Amerikan regime offer the world, their are the best. BULLS**T.
LovePeace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 13:53:31 |Display all floors

Reply #18 chasevooz's post

Chasevooz..... you are a R. E. T. A. R. D.  There's no need to tell you what it stands for.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 09:38:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yokiekuma at 2007-2-1 12:24
America is the most wasteful in resources and Human Rights?  Bwah hah ha!  You've never lived there have you>

Wasteful in Human rights as they don't care about what happens to poor Iraqis as long as there is cheap oil at the stations.  And Yes, I'm living their right now.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 14:13:57 |Display all floors
Wasteful in Human rights as they don't care about what happens to poor Iraqis as long as there is cheap oil at the stations.  And Yes, I'm living their right now.

--------------------------------------

Obviously, you DON'T live here, since if you did you would know that $2.30 is the second highest price in 5 years that we've paid for gas.  And we don't call it "oil at the stations,"  we say "gas."  BUSTED!!!
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.