Author: safaribehn

USA..The best country on Earth? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-10 13:05:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by safaribehn at 2007-1-17 09:06
...Well, that's a depressing thought.. On what basis do you claim this usanurse, are you really not aware of any country that might have overall better living conditions for it's citizens, and a mo ...

it's too complicated to talk about the best!!We should lie on something reification:
1 the level fo develpment including apprarent politc ,developed economic and          overall regulation on domestic and abroad.
2no despotism,with friendship outside and a peaceful atmosphere inside!!!
3.good housing,medical treatment,insurance,minimizing life supportment!!!
so i think the western countries do better than the us!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 23:13:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by implication at 2007-8-10 12:45

i suspicious of what you are thinking above,could you should me some evidence!!!

What kind of evidence are You looking for? Look around, USA is occuping half of the world for example my country Poland with puppet proamerican regime, do You ever heard about WTO or World Bank? These organisations are run and controlled by proamerican Jews or americans, they are opose to free trade, destroying poor countries, impose economic sanctions on not proamerican countries etc... it is political tool in fascists hands.

And of course a lot of people work as semi-slaves in USA for lowest salaries. American are too stupid or lazy to invert or make anything.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.