Author: ushership

Are China's university tuition fees reasonable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-18 22:17:43 |Display all floors
it's not reasonable at alllllllllllll.
i just want to smile. huh :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-19 09:13:25 |Display all floors

i agree

the college education fees is too high for ordinally people ,especially for peasents to afford.since i am from a peasent-family ,i hope the fees will decrease gradualy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-19 09:33:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cxp6142512 at 19-1-2007 01:13
the college education fees is too high for ordinally people ,especially for peasents to afford.since i am from a peasent-family ,i hope the fees will decrease gradualy

Fees will probably not drop - maybe financial assistance for those that need it will be made more generous. I don't think the rich should be given a discount on their children's education along with poorer people.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-19 17:31:45 |Display all floors
most of the students shouldn't paid for the tuition fee.because it is not worth 5000 yuan a year.we can't study we hope.we only study from the books by ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-19 18:08:59 |Display all floors
As for me,i think 5000RMB per year is not extremely high.The majority can afford it!
Even though you can't afford it,you also can apply for a loan which is set up especially for this sort of  students for no interest is needed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-19 21:17:36 |Display all floors
that  is too expensive to bear, especially for the indigent

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-20 08:00:38 |Display all floors
5000=expansive?
is university a must for poors?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.