Author: ushership

Are China's university tuition fees reasonable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-17 21:59:52 |Display all floors
Because of  high tuition fees and family burden, I have given up studying to become a graduate student.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 22:09:00 |Display all floors
poor poor
rich rich

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 22:22:09 |Display all floors
I agree it's too high for a normal family. But I think this is the negative result of too many people in our country.  It need time to improve it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:21:49 |Display all floors
The fortune of our socity is not  distributed resonable. The government doesn't put adequate money in the
field of education and medical treatment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 11:55:54 |Display all floors
i think it should be free!!!
everybody should have the opportunity to receive education,neither he/she is rich nor poor

[ Last edited by adam_xu at 2007-1-18 03:33 PM ]
I succeeded because I willed it, I never hesitated!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 16:53:37 |Display all floors

the tuition is too high to afford

I studied in the university at 2000, the second year the tuition of the college education was increased.
The education department  started to say the tuition of the education is lower than the american in
absolute fee.
There are many experts started to express their opinions that the increasing of the college education is policy to improve the comsuption in our country. because there are too much money deposited in bank.
The government want the people to draw money from the bank through increasing the college educaion
tuition and accelerate the domestic comsuption.
After this policy was carried out , the money in the bank is still there, a strange phenomenon appeared,many students can't afford the tuition, many parents try their best to save the money to pay for the tuition.
I just want the government to low the college tuition, the education is the obligation of the country, not the
obligation of the people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 21:56:01 |Display all floors
um..I guess... the tuition includes so many other fees... these other fees impose heavy burden on the students....
I love my parents and let me keep smiling all my life。。。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.