Author: 55555terry

david beckham [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-29 16:08:03 |Display all floors
It's both good for him and the MLS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 19:45:03 |Display all floors
when I was in primary school, I knew David Beckham.from that on I like his games. what 's more impressive is the game(England VS Greece)in 2002.In that game(2-2) David Bechkham's free kick took England to the final games of 2002 world cup.I saw the game on live.really exciting!

Four years has elapsed.now he have to leave National team and have to leave Real Marid and have to leave the really professional football.What a pity!

The wonderful BECKHAM's free kick is only in the memory.

We are not sure what he really think and what he really want to do!

What we can do is to wish him go well!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 22:13:33 |Display all floors
The reasons can not be concluded into such simple words. RM really destroyed his career and he needs a place to revive it. Not willing to go back to England Premier Leaguer (especially when it will come to the situation to face MU),US may be the reasonable choice, money and hope.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 15:57:43 |Display all floors
It's pity to hear that David go to USA. He's go far away from the football what he tought. But Hestill have a chance to play in the World Cup for England again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.