Author: porkchop

More and more chinese girls married to non-chinese, why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-17 11:34:34 |Display all floors

Reply #22 middlekingdo's post

Chinese males are very practical and responsible.

They do not aggressively pursue a lady if their financial status is still shaky.
Many Amerikan Sheeps being mindlessly "chanted" upon by Amerikan Elite "propaganda" establishment, are used to "blinging" and mindlessly pursue ladyfolk without thought of setting up a PROPER FAMILY.

Our Chinese Male Comrades are responsible people!

Green Dragon
Elder
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 12:17:44 |Display all floors

Yes we are all trained to unrinate on lamp posts

Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-1-17 10:26
Actually, the reason for this is probably because white men are trained from birth to be like dogs: assertive and combative of anything that is "theirs".  I think Chinese men need to shed their shyness and pursue girls like the rest of the West....

I have noticed that many white people coming to China behave in the way that Chinese men around me have been trying to make me behave.

I tell them I don't go to bars but they say "but westerners like going to bars and drinking beer"

but I don't !!

I have been here a long time and never asked a Chinese girl out, but I have seen many "shy" Chinese guys flirting and kissing girls here.

People such as middleK write posts like the one above; these posts basically advertise to Chinese girls who read them that westerners are out for a good time, a casual relationship, fun, sex and no long term relationship. So because of this any Chinese girl who wants a "fun time" with no long term committment will go chasing foreigners.

Girls like that come to me often and I have to tell them to go away, because I don't want a "good time girl" for sex or messing about. They come to me because they think like the poster upstairs that westerners are bad

Don't you know that "bad" is sexy, attractive to some girls?

So please stop stereotyping westerners. It is good for the bad ones and bad for the good ones.

Nevertheless, I do agree, if a Chinese girl goes to a notorious "foreigner bar" she will find plenty of western dogs who will not think twice before getting her into bed.

I don't go in bars, so close them all down - I don't care!

Then the "western dogs" would not come to China

only the nice pandas

:)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 12:25:20 |Display all floors
Right, 'cause we don't get any promiscuous/irresponsible/dishonest Chinese men here ever. Seriously, if all Chinese men are like you guys then it's no wonder the female population is looking for quality spouses elsewhere.

P.S. You need to be trained to urinate on a lamp post? Panda, I'm disappointed in your lack of natural-havoc-wrecking ability.
*breathe*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 12:50:09 |Display all floors

Reply #24 pandamonium's post

kaninia!

What you mean "dog and lampost"....
You mean angmo dogs right?

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 00:19:34 |Display all floors
to this issue which has already become much popular among todays young people, personally, i believe having a internationalmarriage might not be as wonderful as someone thinks, the first is culture,different people in different country have distinctive culture which will easily  cause a big obstacle or hardship,,it doesnt mean that your international marriage only depends on your english skills if you want to have english wife or husband. the second is the life style and the environment,here is the question have you decide where would you plan to live afteryou went through the really enjoyable wedding ceremony!!! therefore it is not so hard to understand  why this kind of divorce rate is ballooning. of course id pretty  love to be told that more and more chinese girls married to non chinese.since everyone has right to seeking for a good life!!but we still need to think over it in practical way,it that you really want
speaking of the millitary issue, i dare not say how much money have chinese government spend in it, but i can say anyone have brain to understand all chinese people are peace lover!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 09:07:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-1-17 12:17

I have noticed that many white people coming to China behave in the way that Chinese men around me have been trying to make me behave.

I tell them I don't go to bars but they say "but w ...

No offense, Pandamonium, but I'm a little confused about your article.  Care to clarify?
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 09:08:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jackheejun at 2007-1-18 00:19

i believe having a internationalmarriage might not be as wonderful as someone thinks, the first is culture,different people in different country have distinctive culture which will easily  cause a big obstacle or hardship,,it doesnt mean that your international marriage only depends on your english skills if you want to have english wife or husband.

The whole point of marriage is understanding, accepting and possibly adopting the way of life of your spouse (among other things, of course). If someone married not for money, nor for having a "lao wai trophy husband" hanging off their arm, then you have to assume that there is mutual love, as well as mutual respect, and you'd better believe that they're going to work hard to communicate, and integrate into whatever culture they eventually decide to settle in.

Plenty of other people, not just the Chinese, marry inter-racially. Their marriages seem to survive despite differences in their cultures and language, why should it be any different for Chinese women?
*breathe*

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.