Author: porkchop

More and more chinese girls married to non-chinese, why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-15 15:18:28 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by whiteehorse at 2007-1-15 14:55
Girls are always staying weak position while competing with men.They have two choice ,one is  a good marriage,the other is a good job.In most case,marriage is their first choice.

It is more rare for a chinese to get married to an Italian girl like me.I do not think that white men are stronger than the chinese.I am tall ,many Italians are shorter than me,I am also fat  because of my job as a cook .Is this the reason my wife chose me ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 15:24:03 |Display all floors
Well, maybe race and nationality and citizenship doesn't come into it. Maybe we just like them as a person.

Gosh, liking the person, what a novel concept.
*breathe*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 16:40:14 |Display all floors

Excellent

Great signature up there!
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 02:53:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-1-14 23:05

Japan and Europe have the quality too... then what make them different from uncle sam? war machines.

Japan is relatively compact and geopoliticly vulnerable, and Europe is divided at the core. Besides the American status around the world ain't that great anymore, is it now?

She talks about status as in respect and admiration by others, and I agree that that can't be achived thrugh military force.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 09:59:31 |Display all floors

you are sick in the head...

Originally posted by porkchop at 2007-1-14 08:54 AM
Hi, I've noticed that more and more Chinese girls are choosing to marry non-Chinese men. I have two theories as to why this is and I am more then happy to hear what theories other people have.
1) ...

hey porkchop--you are really sick & f*ucked up as well.  how could you even say something like that...i am not really sure you're asian at all.  some people like how they look on their appearance & that doesn't mean that they want to become caucasian...and cucasians are not a better than anyone else or anything like that nature...you need to enlightening up about your attitude & jealousy...i am a vietnamese guy & i'm much  much better off than most of my gweilos friends so that you know.   you need to stop this sort of nonsense about who you really are.   totally disgusting...nothing but ignorant!  peter  

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-1-16 09:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 10:09:50 |Display all floors

to #20

And I'd watch your use of the word "gweilos" around here, if I were you. I tend to agree with heywilma up there. If I didn't have a boyfriend now, I'd be/have been all over a few different Chinese/Chinese-American guys I know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 10:26:14 |Display all floors
Actually, the reason for this is probably because white men are trained from birth to be like dogs: assertive and combative of anything that is "theirs".  I think Chinese men need to shed their shyness and pursue girls like the rest of the West.  If you assume that each encounter with a girl has the same percentage chance of later marriage, then white people will obviously trump Chinese guys as Chinese guys rarely ask girls out.  Just be more aggressive and assertive comrades!
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.