Author: porkchop

More and more chinese girls married to non-chinese, why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-13 02:50:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2007-10-12 05:27
It is generally known that Asian men (not only Chinese) prefer white skinned girls. The cosmetic industry in countries like China, Vietnam, Thailand etc. earns a fortune with skin whiteners.

Isn't a 'Bollywood' Actor in India in trouble for personally promoting whitening products?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-13 17:20:50 |Display all floors
I have two basic reasons for the phenomenon regarded in this topic.
1. Chinese girls think to have a foreign husband is respective.
2.Genetic reason: The widder the Gnetic difference is,the deeper the appeal power is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-14 04:23:28 |Display all floors
Number 2 is correct....so fight it as you will...women will make the genetically sound choicee and the halfbreeds will eventually rule
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 21:32:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-10-4 09:51

As a matter of fact, Hong Kong's male population has over the past ten years or so been DECREASING, leaving more females without a partner than males.
Males had in the past been grazing the g ...

I brought up this topic at a staff dinner on Friday night and asked the opinions of my colleagues, a resounding, "not a chance". One of my friends equated it to mixing oil and water, they don't mix.
Social standards are very difficult to change and being rich can't guarantee happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-24 15:36:09 |Display all floors
Globlization as histories wheel is rolling ahead without any treadstones!Nothing can stop it!
Chairman mao said leave it !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.