Author: kelvinliu

Missing her [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-5 21:23:46 |Display all floors

my thinking

When we own it we don't understand how valuable it is.Only untill the time when  it doesn't owned of us  in which time we just conscious that how much we shoule cherish it.
We should value all the things around us.Don't regret again.
I losed my GF too just because my foolish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 20:59:32 |Display all floors
It is strongly suggested that you should not tell her what you think if you don't want her life turn into a mess. you  say you love her so much, but where have you gone before her boyfriend turn up? you have a lot  of time to say you love her,but  why you miss the chance? boy, it is a dagerious game for three person. think about it and move on. good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 21:04:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by carrotzxm at 2007-4-3 15:17
i also have this experiences ago. and that girl who is my best friend. we always have tea and get for a work per week. but she think i am his little brother. she don't know i like her very much. Si ...

It is strongly suggested that you should not tell her what you think if you don't want her life turn into a mess. you  say you love her so much, but where have you gone before her boyfriend turn up ... [/quote]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.