Author: natalya

George W. Bush: A Symptom of Disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-26 03:48:56 |Display all floors

Reply #183 --- mengzhi's post...

I respond to your point about trade, and you change the subject to United Nations and ambassadors in Taiwan.

Of course, their are no 'official' embassies.  But the link below will provide you with nations maintaining 'unofficial' relationships with Taiwan.  De facto recognition that Taiwan is not controlled by mainland China.

http://www.eslisland.com/guide/ForeignEmbassiesinTaiwan.htm

And you still refuse to stick to the original topic and answer the last two questions which are part of a discussion on who should determine when a war is illegal or justified.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 05:49:06 |Display all floors

Impressive List.

Dear nosferatu,

I am indebted to your comprehensive list of the pretend embassies . Very impressive ; the sort of sandpit play at kindergarten . I must confess that it is a long time since I have had such pleasure playing there, I can't remember the thrill well now. This has just reinforced the fact that Taiwan is a joke and a comedy : a pathetic parody of political theatre and a waste of space.

Sorry I did not reply to your ramblings on ' judges ' and " protection of minority nations " because I did not understand any of it ? I thought you were just reiterating the normal behaviour of the world's only hyperbully . Explain to me what this ants in your pants is and I will endeavour to provide the answer it deserves. Cheers.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 20:59:36 |Display all floors

Reply #185 --- mengzhi's post...

You wrote:

"Sorry I did not reply to your ramblings on ' judges ' and " protection of minority nations " because I did not understand any of it ? I thought you were just reiterating the normal behaviour of the world's only hyperbully . Explain to me what this ants in your pants is and I will endeavour to provide the answer it deserves"

My apologies.  I actually thought you might be participating in this forum for stimulating conversation where you might exchange ideas with others and learn more about the similarities and differences between people, cultures and nations.

In truth, you are simply writing posts because you resent the United States and Western nations and wish to insult and demean these nations, their culture and their people.

No amount of evidence, facts or logical discussion will change you.

I will treat your posts directed to me in kind, and merely point out your lies and hateful comments rather than respond to any future questions or accusations with anything regarding respect.  You have certainly proved you deserve none.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.