Author: sexlion

Do you believe internet love? share your opinion and story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-14 19:08:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dostoevskydr at 2007-1-14 18:29

"It lies not in our power to love or hate,
For will in us is over-ruled by fate.

"If it is your time love will track you down like a cruise missile. If you say "No! I don't w ...

I'd like to say: really funny pic in ur profile. :)

Should we be sure about the feeling sparked over the interent?  if the answer is yes, then go for a try.

We were born to try. hun?
i just want to smile. huh :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 05:52:46 |Display all floors
this is my story...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/sheblockedme.html
click on the link to see my wonderful internet story =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 08:39:46 |Display all floors
i will try if such romantic date is fated on me though i dont believe it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 08:59:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2007-1-13 22:49
Most of the time it's not love, love requires enough passion and most importantly attachment or some responsibility. Sometimes you just fear that word.So let's call it curiosity or better yet spark ...

yes...maybe we dont call it love till you felt it...

as my experience, what 's passion? passion is facing a opposite sex who know you deeply, despite if you  get so long with each other...

sometimes, maybe you will find although someone you know so long time but you dont know him/her, or he/she dont know you...

so I believe the feeling in internet...but dont impulse so quickly...give both of your time to get on with...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 09:32:45 |Display all floors
being a woman myself I guess I should love this topic. Being in a marriage one should find 'internet love' meaningless otherwise what can you do for your loved one? So we'd better not call it love coz what you have to pay is only some electricity charge.:)
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 09:50:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gdchery2006 at 2007-1-14 12:46
my cousin married someone he met on Internet

hehe...gdchery2006..

how long they get married, and if they feel happy...

please share us it more detail...

if yes...which can certificate more for the internet love...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 10:16:56 |Display all floors
two years ago,i met my bf on this forum. i had a post about jazz , which few would be interested in.  among those who replied me, there was my current bf.
we started to talk about music and exchange our collections first, then slowly started to email each other. finally chat on MSN.
he is not Chinese, via internet we got to know each other. He fell for me, after a year emailing and talking on the phone he finally decided to come to china.
i know it sounds unrealistic, ppl may think we are crazy. the fact is how you get to know each other doesn't matter, the ppl you meet matters. we share a lot in common, we are both honest with each other... you can tell a person's inner quality gradually.
we meet ppl on internet not for relationship, however, if it does happen, there's no need to escape.
he's been in China for a year, we love each other very much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.