Author: sexlion

Do you believe internet love? share your opinion and story [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-13 16:51:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by colorofwind at 2007-1-13 14:09
i never believe internet love.
Maybe loves occur by chance. It is not be seeked all are controlled by god.
i believe true love existing.

Finding true love with anyone in a few days (online or in person) is a lovely feeling, but just like all relationships, it has to stand the test of time. We have heard of folks who met someone "online" and got married after a week and made it work. Then there are tons of other folks who did the same thing and wound up in dysfunctional, abusive, unhappy marriages. Whether you're rushing into marriage or not, thinking you're in love right away is both romantic and risky. Fact is, you can't make a relationship work no matter HOW enthusiastic you are. Maybe it will and maybe it won't.

The only way to know for sure is TIME. Boring, I know. But things just don't show up right away unless you're IN PERSON and OVER TIME. If you want to jump the gun, there's nothing really wrong with saying you're in love sooner than that - it's just that there's a much higher chance of mysteries being revealed later. Some people get lucky and it works out. Some don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 18:14:10 |Display all floors
Rely #8

Thanks for your particular explaination.
I agree.
Love is one of  very beatuiful things in the world.It's pure,nicety.
Nowdays some people judge the love by figure ,statu,money and so on. It's very unreligious.
Actually the love is a very simple thing .It's about  a man/woman fall in love with each other.It's love the human sensibility.
Although how to keep the relation the sensibility  indeed about the marriages it need both work out.It's very difficulty but nicety.
I dont agree Internet Love it's just my own opinion. I just trust what i can see. Sometimes the eyes can be blind.But as you said, time is a good way.
There's always somethings better coming around the corner

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 22:12:11 |Display all floors
once you get the feeling, there is still the trace of it ?or at least, it lingers?
i just want to smile. huh :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 22:41:00 |Display all floors
i believe,sometimes it is just by chance you meet a  net friends,then you fail in love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 22:49:24 |Display all floors
Most of the time it's not love, love requires enough passion and most importantly attachment or some responsibility. Sometimes you just fear that word.So let's call it curiosity or better yet sparks, lust....
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 12:46:37 |Display all floors
my cousin married someone he met on Internet

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-14 12:54:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2007-1-13 22:49
Most of the time it's not love, love requires enough passion and most importantly attachment or some responsibility. Sometimes you just fear that word.So let's call it curiosity or better yet spark ...

Then, what is "LOVE" ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.