Author: chairman

30 million men face bleak future as singles [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-15 14:35:48 |Display all floors
There is many woman in urban city ,especialy most developed city ,a woman  couldn't find a husband.Because ,more women thand men in the city .would any one talk about that ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 14:46:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yulannnn at 2007-1-15 14:35
There is many woman in urban city ,especialy most developed city ,a woman  couldn't find a husband.Because ,more women thand men in the city .would any one talk about that ?

so they hv to go out of the city during their weekends???

as i know, so many farmers are rich as can be seen like in Jiangsu!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 15:04:30 |Display all floors

don't worry

Astonishing news ,Things will not be worse as media thinks.man has more choice when they decide to marry.They can choose younger females to marry.. In addition ,man 's life lasts shorter than women.many men died of  unexpected accidents .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 15:14:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2007-1-15 12:55

It seems as though common knowledge and logic has escaped you through that statement.

Good luck entering North Korea without being shot...repeatedly also calling all American girls ugly is  ...

1st of all, a third of all Americans are obese and two thirds are merely "overweight".  If you like big lumps of flesh, by all means, come to America and come find a girlfriend.  Not only that, the American perception of Beauty is far different from what Chinese people think of beauty MORON.  Why do I have to explain the most PAINFLLY OBVIOUS THINGS TO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AS A Squirrel?

2nd of all, N. Korea and China are allies retard.  If the North Koreans shoot a Chinese, the Chinese government cuts their aid.

and I am not insulting my race by suggesting that only poor women marry Chinese people.  What I am suggesting is poor countries that don't take good care of their poeple which are close to China.  

In conclusion, I can recommend several critical reading and thiinking classes to you at various colleges around the world.  Perhaps you need to take one of them to avoid oversimplifying other people's solutions to a problem and looking like a retard.

thank you and Case closed.

[ Last edited by middlekingdo at 2007-1-15 03:15 PM ]
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 11:23:38 |Display all floors

Reply #36 yulannnn's post

I rather think CITIES are kind to womenfolk.
There is SHOPPING GALORE.
Womenfolk tend to be able to find a JOB easier.

Educated Women with good job means financial independence.
So they become choosy....
leaving the menfolk single and desperate.
this is natural population control method.

Notice shopping centres are always filled with womenfolk of 16 to 35 years old...all marriageable ages.
Notice also in produce sales centres in suburbans areas, provision shops are mostly 25 to 60 year old women folk...because they are married and helping to take care of the needs of the family.

Where are the males......
ha ha ha

Well, in the heavy industrial zones, mines, farms, timber extraction, army, police, enforcement divisions, officials, construction....busy busy fellas!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Elder
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 11:25:51 |Display all floors

The rural men....how to find wives for them...

....would be the next BIG SOCIAL PROBLEM...

in rapidly urbanization of China!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 02:12:06 |Display all floors
Hey middle kingdom!!! Did you know that the laowai females that you get here are not really a cross-section of the population in North AMerica?
And by the way, you don't need to show us how intimidated you are by females that weigh over 98lbs.
You'd likely be totally frightened by Dalian chicks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.