Author: chairman

30 million men face bleak future as singles [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-15 11:33:15 |Display all floors

to #28

Define "illegal abortion"--do you mean sex-selective abortion? If yes, they've already tried it. It happens anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 12:27:04 |Display all floors
This is so sad, but Chinese men need not worry.  There are plenty of places that are far poorer than China who have women just screaming to get their hands on a Chinese guy.  Go look for a girlfriend in North Korea, Vietnam, or Thailand.  Besides, the way the US military is fighting Iraq, by the time Chinese men need to look for wives, the ratio of boys to girls in the US will be 60 : 100.  Too bad American girls are ugly.  

what I'm basically trying to say is this is not such a big problem.  We should focus on bigger ones like corruption.  For example, lets say there are 1 million hotels and 1 million guests in them.  If a new guest comes, you can just put him in the first room and move the person in the first room to the second room.  then move the person in the second room to the third room and so on.  By the time you are a quarter done with shifting people, someone already left so there is room.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 12:30:45 |Display all floors

How many "phantom women" in China?

I really wonder about the official records and actual reality.

I have a strange nagging feeling, that many Chinese people side step the regulations by just not registering the female births?

Why is there so many Chinese Mainland females running all about in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaya and Singapore???????

Is it like many villages in Northern China is filled with MENFOLK and almost an absence of femalefolk.....except the one or two females prostitute servicing the entire troop of males in the village?

Oooops, seems to like that in the COAL MINES of Inner Mongolia? Hmmmm

really need to study this new social problem!!!

Green Dragon
Elder
New Middle Kingdom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
How much does it cost to get a Uigyur wife?
The rate now is Rmb35,000 for a Sweet Vietnam wife
How much is Russian bride?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 12:55:08 |Display all floors
Go look for a girlfriend in North Korea, Vietnam, or Thailand.  Besides, the way the US military is fighting Iraq, by the time Chinese men need to look for wives, the ratio of boys to girls in the US will be 60 : 100.  Too bad American girls are ugly.

It seems as though common knowledge and logic has escaped you through that statement.

Good luck entering North Korea without being shot...repeatedly also calling all American girls ugly is only in your perception of things and not everyones.

There are plenty of places that are far poorer than China who have women just screaming to get their hands on a Chinese guy.

That just puts things in perspective doesn't it...only poorer women wants a Chinese guy? Stop insulting your people in such a wreckless way without thinking what you just wrote.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 14:14:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2007-1-15 12:30
I really wonder about the official records and actual reality.

I have a strange nagging feeling, that many Chinese people side step the regulations by just not registering the female births?

Dragon - psssssssssssssssst!!!

not so loud about "them" in M'sia!!!
[size=-2]pls let them earn some money to bring home!!!

the police will go after them.
don't you read the tv8news???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 14:16:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-1-13 03:15

You're an wuguiwangbadan.

Fine a culturally fine enough intellectual to translate  the prase for you.

The we'll start a discussion on equal basis.

I like this phrase!!!
"wuguiwangbadan"

after reading carefully, so really deserving that title!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 14:19:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-1-15 12:27
This is so sad, but Chinese men need not worry.  There are plenty of places that are far poorer than China who have women just screaming to get their hands on a Chinese guy.  Go look for a girlfrie ...

"Too bad most American girls are ugly"

I think you are quite RIGHT here!!!

Those pretty ones apprearing on TV are models

who have to work their butts out to keep sexy!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.