Author: johnyou

Do you cope with a male co-worker who... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 15:29:09 |Display all floors
Hmm. People seem to mind feminine guys a lot harder to take than masculine girls. You get used to it after a while.
*breathe*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 15:43:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2007-1-11 15:26

I was only kidding with you....  It sounds like your coworker might be gay.    If you don't like him putting his arm on you you should use body language to show him you don't like it.  Women  ...

he's not a gay...but a man married with a kid...! those co-workers of mine were wondering how his wife gets along with him, seeing a lady-like man sleeping beside her every day...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 15:49:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2007-1-11 15:26
''gently place his hands on your shoulder and bring u closer to him as if he's got sth important to whisper in your ears''

Oh, sexual harassment

i would have liked being sexually harassed by him if he were a lady...! lololo. u know he's got good look...! and has been regarded in his circle of friends as being an expert in flirting things,...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 03:22:28 |Display all floors

Maybe?

He may be bi, you never know. If you are not interested, be nice but be professional. I worked with a guy once who was openly gay and once you got by that, he was a really nice person. So don't be intimitated by his feminine ways or even if he is flirting with you, just be nice ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 10:28:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-1-10 23:43

he's not a gay...but a man married with a kid...! those co-workers of mine were wondering how his wife gets along with him, seeing a lady-like man sleeping beside her every day...lol

You think being married and having a kid means he isn't gay?  Think again.  Lot's of gay men get married because of society or because they didn't know they were gay.....  Sad but true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 16:39:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-1-11 15:01
act the way a lady does...? You work in the same office and you've got to face him every day. lol

in my life, i hv come across two of them!!!

behave exactly like girls!!!

but they do work hard but one day, they did not take my advice!!!

someone tickled them about their behaviour.

out of rage, they SLAPPED that person.

& was sacked the next day.

they NEVER put their hands around me!!!

for i am their boss!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 16:51:01 |Display all floors

keep distance

I don' t like man like this , it is terrible to me .so the best way, don' t close to him and keep distance.
big progress from working hard

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.