Author: whirlingone

Any dangerous situation have you been in? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 23:36:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-11 23:22
Car accident

threatened with a weapon

stuck in Penn Station NY overnight as cute 16yr old girl

Some more that my family would think was dangerous but wasn't.

Home alone not realizing s ...

god, i guess NY is now safer to stay in~~~

[ Last edited by bizarre at 2007-1-11 11:43 PM ]
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 14:10:35 |Display all floors

i took the highway,

I was in Hong Kong,could not find my way.I took the highway,by mistake.Cars and trucks were coming.I could feel the wind coming my way,i was almost swept away.I saw a ladder going down.Poeple were working on the road,so I took it as a way out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 14:40:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2007-1-11 15:47

It was on a small plane (Cessna 152) and we were flying from San Jose to Los Angeles.  We were over the desert area at 12,000 feet when the engine started to fail.  The pilot looked for a pla ...

How old were you then?
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 14:44:36 |Display all floors
so far, the dangerous situation i was in is that i took a bus where occured a real shell game to be a robbery by gun....i will thank god who let me live till now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 14:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2007-1-12 14:44
so far, the dangerous situation i was in is that i took a bus where occured a real shell game to be a robbery by gun....i will thank god who let me live till now...

soooooo much experience.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 15:24:10 |Display all floors
Yes, I have been!! Its so scary. I was staying at my aunt's house. in the midnight, I was woken by some noise in my bedroom. I saw someone with torch walking around in my bed room,  at first ,I thought it was my aunt who usually  works  late so I preteneded I was asleep! .but later on, I heard some more noise. I was so curious so I got up, sneaked into the living room ,turned on the light! guess what? 4 men standing in the living room with BIG KNIVES  in each of their hand.They are burglars! of course, I screamed out, and one of them ran to me and put his knife on my neck and said"shut up or die!! '' something like that.. of ocurse no one would be  happy to have a knife around his neck  ,so I had my mouth shut and my body was shaking  .. was just so scared that my brain went blank.. So the guy pushed me into my bedroom and started to ask if i have got money! I said "no, I am just a student, I dont have any money .'' actually I had 30 kuai in the wardrobe, but he didnt find it..:)
so other guys also started to search the whole house  and in the end, they took cash 800 yuan,some of my uncles expensive clothes and his cellphone. no one was hurt or injured. which is the best part of this burglary!
actually I felt much more scared afterwards than when it was happening!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 15:28:25 |Display all floors
Oh at that time, I thought  he would end my life   I was just 15....!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.